Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of the year candidate Jemma’s going all out to win her category of ‘Best Mother and Business Woman’ by dedicating some space in the Aitch Queue to her little darlings. Bless, it’s only right as like she says, her family are good but they can’t be there all the time so the only other option is for the kids to get dragged along with her to a unit on a industrial estate filled with boxes of jars, cold cups, bloody baubles and Christ knows what else. 🤦‍♀️

Hell, she’s already sorted the fridge and the kitchen so all she need do now is maybe empty a couple of those big old storage shelves and boom, couple of sleeping bags and she got herself some bunk beds. She’s stuck some alphabet stickers on the wall, what more could those lucky, lucky children want or need eh?! 🤷‍♀️😬

Hey Jemma, just a thought, all that money you make by overcharging for stickers d’you not think you could use it to pay for some dum, dum, durrrrr, childcare?! Revolutionary idea I know but I think it might take off, although it would mean you’d have to let them actually have some fun and enjoy themselves without you which I know you’re not a fan of. 😖 Nope, much better they sit bored shitless under your feet eh?! Great mother my arse! 🙄 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mother of the year candidate Jemma’s going all out to win her category of ‘Best Mother and Business Woman’ by dedicating some space in the Aitch Queue to her little darlings. Bless, it’s only right as like she says, her family are good but they can’t be there all the time so the only other option is for the kids to get dragged along with her to a unit on a industrial estate filled with boxes of jars, cold cups, bloody baubles and Christ knows what else. 🤦‍♀️

Hell, she’s already sorted the fridge and the kitchen so all she need do now is maybe empty a couple of those big old storage shelves and boom, couple of sleeping bags and she got herself some bunk beds. She’s stuck some alphabet stickers on the wall, what more could those lucky, lucky children want or need eh?! 🤷‍♀️😬

Hey Jemma, just a thought, all that money you make by overcharging for stickers d’you not think you could use it to pay for some dum, dum, durrrrr, childcare?! Revolutionary idea I know but I think it might take off, although it would mean you’d have to let them actually have some fun and enjoy themselves without you which I know you’re not a fan of. 😖 Nope, much better they sit bored shitless under your feet eh?! Great mother my arse! 🙄 🤭😆
Don’t give her any ideas about turning the shelves into bunk beds. She will give up her house and the whole family will move into the HQ. Or maybe she will move into the shelves in Stacey’s garage since if she’s not at the HQ or the skate rink she’s there. I wonder if the kids know where their own house is anymore.

Reactions: 3
Don’t give her any ideas about turning the shelves into bunk beds. She will give up her house and the whole family will move into the HQ. Or maybe she will move into the shelves in Stacey’s garage since if she’s not at the HQ or the skate rink she’s there. I wonder if the kids know where their own house is anymore.
What’s the betting she steals my bunk beds idea? Just you wait, soon enough she’ll be announcing a great idea she’s just had and there it’ll be… she’s got previous for stealing ideas hasn’t she? Well not mine Jemma, not mine, I’ll be keeping my eyes on you! 🤭😆

• Haha
What does she think people are hiding a discount code in her stories today for 10% off. duck off and keep your 10% people need their money for petrol food heating etc not a stupid bloody label. Times are getting desperate and so is she

Reactions: 5
What does she think people are hiding a discount code in her stories today for 10% off. duck off and keep your 10% people need their money for petrol food heating etc not a stupid bloody label. Times are getting desperate and so is she
It’s Friday10. She’s hiding it using text in lighter colours. She going on like everyone is wanting to play her stupid game 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for poor Hudson. Helping him to learn before he starts school. With her spelling the teacher will have a hard job getting him to relearn the proper way to spell things.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for poor Hudson. Helping him to learn before he starts school. With her spelling the teacher will have a hard job getting him to relearn the proper way to spell things.
Poor boy he’s 4 and a half and didn’t know that they were letters so I’m guessing the Apple didn’t fall far from the tree

Am I misremembering or did she not have a 10% off code not so long since, like last weekend maybe?🤔

People don’t have money to waste, yes waste Jemma, on irrelevances and non essentials, and I’m sorry but she falls smack bang in the middle of that category so she can hide as many 10% codes as she likes, people aren’t going to use them! 🤦‍♀️

She knows it’s also got to the stage anyone who wants stickers has them, hence her ‘Home’ range. The problem is she’s pricing herself out the market once again; why spend a fortune on her offering in its snazzy box when you could go to B&M, Wilko or any other of the myriad of cheaper stores on and offline and buy them for a fraction of the price.😳

Oh dear, things might be looking a little bleak for the Label Lady; it’s a good job Stacey’s got the pool as it might be a wee while until she gets one herself, if ever! 🤭😆

Reactions: 2
Am I misremembering or did she not have a 10% off code not so long since, like last weekend maybe?🤔

People don’t have money to waste, yes waste Jemma, on irrelevances and non essentials, and I’m sorry but she falls smack bang in the middle of that category so she can hide as many 10% codes as she likes, people aren’t going to use them! 🤦‍♀️

She knows it’s also got to the stage anyone who wants stickers has them, hence her ‘Home’ range. The problem is she’s pricing herself out the market once again; why spend a fortune on her offering in its snazzy box when you could go to B&M, Wilko or any other of the myriad of cheaper stores on and offline and buy them for a fraction of the price.😳

Oh dear, things might be looking a little bleak for the Label Lady; it’s a good job Stacey’s got the pool as it might be a wee while until she gets one herself, if ever! 🤭😆
Yeah it was 10% off as she was so hot or something along those lines. But obviously only 10% off a very limited number of labels, so same this week just a different choice of labels you can get 10% off. Seems a bit all over the place.

Poor boy he’s 4 and a half and didn’t know that they were letters so I’m guessing the Apple didn’t fall far from the tree
Yeah, I really felt for him. He clearly didn't know the difference between numbers and letters. How very sad at his age.

She shouldn't have posted that clip.

Good grief she looks so old, I can’t believe she is only 33 she looks ready to draw her pension, wonder if gets an OAP discount when she is out? 🫢

• Haha
Why does she keep calling it a lads holiday instead of a stag do?
i really hope Lee gets lucky and spends a little boom boom time with a real woman. I can’t believe they are taking dopey Dave with theM. Where’s joes real friends….not just Stacey’s cling-on family.

Maybe if your son is still asleep in his bedroom don’t go in there to film a promotional video about your next launch. Pretty sure it didn’t have to be pre-8am on a Saturday morning.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.