Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jemma obviously does care otherwise she'd have ignored it

This is going to sound daft, but that comment is interesting because previously, I thought the cold cup stickers looked OK but yesterday, was the first time I thought they looked terrible and obvious. Like when your kids put stickers all over a cup/book or such like. I don't check out her page often, but I have noticed that on previous videos they didn't look so cheap and tatty, as the ones yesterday.

I don't know why she bothered posting the video of her 'experiment' yesterday. I showed nothing at all, just that Jemma can't open a cold cup one handed!
The experiment was weird, the ice was just about melted in her cold up too, she was acting like it was still going to be a whole cube 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did everybody get that? The reason why you’ll be paying through the bloody nose for her cheap, plastic beakers, mass produced in no doubt some God forsaken awful factory in China who aren’t best known for their health and safety and equality, let alone human rights practices, is because they come in a lovely ‘Home by Label Lady’ box and the beaker, sorry cold cup, on the front of the box is the same as the cold cup inside. 🤦‍♀️

So what do you reckon? At least fifteen, twenty quid at least… 😳

Erm actually Jemma, I tell you what, you keep your cold cup with your very expensive natty little colour coded box and I’ll just pop myself off to Etsy and pick up exactly the same for £4.49… as for you needing business as you’re having to make up the thousands in rent you’ve been paying for the unused HQ and so overcharging for your cheaply made products…tough! 🤭😆

Reactions: 8
Oh ffs they are making so much use of the pool at SS house to advertise her cold cups.‘whatever would she do without it honestly

Reactions: 1
So did everybody get that? The reason why you’ll be paying through the bloody nose for her cheap, plastic beakers, mass produced in no doubt some God forsaken awful factory in China who aren’t best known for their health and safety and equality, let alone human rights practices, is because they come in a lovely ‘Home by Label Lady’ box and the beaker, sorry cold cup, on the front of the box is the same as the cold cup inside. 🤦‍♀️

So what do you reckon? At least fifteen, twenty quid at least… 😳

Erm actually Jemma, I tell you what, you keep your cold cup with your very expensive natty little colour coded box and I’ll just pop myself off to Etsy and pick up exactly the same for £4.49… as for you needing business as you’re having to make up the thousands in rent you’ve been paying for the unused HQ and so overcharging for your cheaply made products…tough! 🤭😆
Iv just come over from Skankys thread as there was a lot of talk and praise of Jemma on there. It's nice to see you on her MyrtleRV 🤭 Anyways carry on as you were tattlers... 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iv just come over from Skankys thread as there was a lot of talk and praise of Jemma on there. It's nice to see you on her MyrtleRV 🤭 Anyways carry on as you were tattlers... 😊
Stacey's thread is full of labia lady love today 😂. They really need to all come here and see the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she filming herself in a bikini on her business page. It’s so unprofessional. Who the hell does she think she is?

Found a swim suit that matches my cold cup boxes… another blatant example of you ripping off other peoples designs then 😂

I don’t get the obsession with these cold cups. In summer I just use my reusable takeout coffee cup for drinks and this is only to keep insects out of it 😂 otherwise just use a glass 😂

the cold cups look so tit. Someone commented about them not looking as bad before and that’s because she did them with the vinyl hearts and icons which looked alright but they look shocking decorated with her awful sticker packs 😂

I would love someone to write to the coupon queen or something with a ‘hack’ of how to get a sticker sister cold cup on a budget. Probably could get it for less than a fiver from the pound shop for a sticker book and plastic cup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jemma obviously does care otherwise she'd have ignored it

This is going to sound daft, but that comment is interesting because previously, I thought the cold cup stickers looked OK but yesterday, was the first time I thought they looked terrible and obvious. Like when your kids put stickers all over a cup/book or such like. I don't check out her page often, but I have noticed that on previous videos they didn't look so cheap and tatty, as the ones yesterday.

I don't know why she bothered posting the video of her 'experiment' yesterday. I showed nothing at all, just that Jemma can't open a cold cup one handed!
All her stickers look like clip art you download from inet. They are horrid

• Haha
Stacey's thread is full of labia lady love today 😂. They really need to all come here and see the truth.
I’ve nearly bitten my lip right through on there today! 😬

Apparently she’s a wonderful woman who works hard and has built up a fantastic business, is a positive role model who always goes unfiltered and without makeup, who obviously should be a mother of the fricking year candidate and has a wonderful rock solid marriage! 😳🤬

They seemed to have missed the abysmal spelling, grammar punctuation etc in a business that makes and deals with words, labels, signage and the such and have also ignored her complete lack of customer service and refusal to acknowledge when she’s done wrong! There’s also her constant filtering and on the occasions when she does wear make up keeping it on for days and days on end, picking off her eyes on every video afterwards, which is nice!🤢 Clearly they’ve also not witnessed how she drags her kids to the Aitch Queue fairly bleeping regularly, leaving them to roam about bored witless in case God forbid they went home with their dad and maybe did something enjoyable or had some fun, but since she’s so scared of missing out she rather they got so tired they fell asleep and then had to be carried home! Oh and as for the wonderful marriage, she’s constantly teasing and putting Lee down bless him, making him out to be stupid however I supposed he’d have to be pretty gormless to put up with her shite! 😳🙀

Apart from that though she’s a lovely woman, can’t think why she irritates and winds me right up so much?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve nearly bitten my lip right through on there today! 😬

Apparently she’s a wonderful woman who works hard and has built up a fantastic business, is a positive role model who always goes unfiltered and without makeup, who obviously should be a mother of the fricking year candidate and has a wonderful rock solid marriage! 😳🤬

They seemed to have missed the abysmal spelling, grammar punctuation etc in a business that makes and deals with words, labels, signage and the such and have also ignored her complete lack of customer service and refusal to acknowledge when she’s done wrong! There’s also her constant filtering and on the occasions when she does wear make up keeping it on for days and days on end, picking off her eyes on every video afterwards, which is nice!🤢 Clearly they’ve also not witnessed how she drags her kids to the Aitch Queue fairly bleeping regularly, leaving them to roam about bored witless in case God forbid they went home with their dad and maybe did something enjoyable or had some fun, but since she’s so scared of missing out she rather they got so tired they fell asleep and then had to be carried home! Oh and as for the wonderful marriage, she’s constantly teasing and putting Lee down bless him, making him out to be stupid however I supposed he’d have to be pretty gormless to put up with her shite! 😳🙀

Apart from that though she’s a lovely woman, can’t think why she irritates and winds me right up so much?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆
I've been looking forward to your post with your thoughts all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's even better than I expected 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Methinks someone’s been sneaking a Tattle peak! Hi Jemma! 👋

Apparently the cold cups and label will be under £10 and rightly so Jemma, rightly so! Although pray tell then how can you justify charging people over a fiver for the labels on their own previously hmmmm, methinks someone’s been taking the piss! 🤔😳🤭😆

Still be cheaper on Etsy though, jus’ saying! 😉

B and M shared a reel with her labels but I dare say those are not her jars. Can’t see that making her any money when people will realise the glass jars are cheaper to buy in B&M

Reactions: 3
I've been doing research because I live in Spain, and a cold cup would be a complete waste of money, but I popped onto Etsy UK to see how much these things cost. You can get 5 plain ones for £12.50, but overall the average price seems to be £5.

I reckon hers are gonna be mega expensive!
1656008314793.png

Reactions: 2
Wearing a high neck fleece jumper in this bleeping heatwave? I can smell the sweat from here. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20220623-200658_Instagram.jpg

Still can't believe she's only 33. Christ.

Screenshot_20220623-202239_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-200932_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
It’s worrying how unwell she actually looks. Surely no healthy person would look that bad?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.