Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. Here we go with the ice skating bejizzness again. Now I’m sure if you know what you’re talking about or looking for it’s very impressive and all that but to me, I’m sorry, it just looks a bit bumbly, fumbly skating! 😖

Label Lady: ‘…and she’s perfected her backwards crossovers blah, blah, blah…’

Me: 😳🤷‍♀️

🤭😆
I'm with you on this one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear. Here we go with the ice skating bejizzness again. Now I’m sure if you know what you’re talking about or looking for it’s very impressive and all that but to me, I’m sorry, it just looks a bit bumbly, fumbly skating! 😖

Label Lady: ‘…and she’s perfected her backwards crossovers blah, blah, blah…’

Me: 😳🤷‍♀️

🤭😆
Whenever she shares their skating journey and how far they come the videos always look the same to me. Just them skating round the rink and maybe a try at a jump or spinning I never see anything different. Thought it was just me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Whenever she shares their skating journey and how far they come the videos always look the same to me. Just them skating round the rink and maybe a try at a jump or spinning I never see anything different. Thought it was just me 🤣🤣
I agree it’s just the same video reposted.
The same backwards bit, same twirl thing. 🥱

I anyone else think the “troll” post is suspect? They just happen to have poor gramma and spelling as well? I didn’t see the story so missed the name and email but if it was a gmail account, the are really easy to set up and need no verification etc.

Why is she making out she has made the cups? You did what everyone else has done, buy them from wholesalers and then sell them on for more with your stickers. Unfortunately everyone else don’t have a known sister that rakes up through followers so she gets away with selling them at ridiculous prices.

What’s even worse is that the more you bulk buy, the cheaper she’ll get them. So as well as selling them for more than anyone else who genuinely have a ‘small business’ and can do exactly the same, she is buying them for less as she has the HQ whereas other people have to try and do it from their living rooms.

Attachments

So her sister in law is visiting from Switzerland or wherever and Jemma is making her work while she does a photoshoot of her products. What else can she do to make herself appear busy. Also I wish she would quit harping on about her new products and new labels but they aren't coming until next month. She is doing it so people will message and ask where to get them or find them and it will up her engagement. Personally why would grown adults want to stick stickers on their cold cups.

She has said she's made the spice jars. Really did you go all the way to china and manufacturer the jars? No Jemma you picked them and imported them from China to sell at £30. £30 for 6 jars. After all she has 2 HQs to manage and pay for.

• Haha
She said she was inspired by someone…she’s inspired by lots and then steals all their original ideas.

Reactions: 6
They look awful like a kid has decorated it with some naff stickers out of a sticker book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hat demonstration is so poorly done if the SIL from Spain helped with that it was cringey. To be honest there wasn’t much ice in the cold cup either she closed it very quickly

Yet again at her sisters house, I’m surprised she didn’t get her to do the voiceover.

Reactions: 4
I’m either short sighted or dense but what is that word on bottom 2 labels is it soggy or saggy or what is it
I think it’s ‘sassy’?! As to what ‘sassy’ is, well your guess is as good as mine!

Well folks, just in case your Wednesday was looking a little bland don’t worry as Jemma’s shooting some more of her Home range today apparently. No doubt she’ll be back again taking over Stacey’s house and pool (I don’t know if you knew Stacey has a pool, she does tend to keep it quiet 😉) ‘cause as we all know she likes to pretend it’s her house and she’s super successful, but why on earth she thinks we’re going to get as excited as she does for stickers for bloody beakers with straws is beyond me! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Now maybe I’m going to be a bit controversial here, I don’t mean to, but personally as a grown adult I wouldn’t want a ‘cold cup’ (as she very grandly calls them 🙄) to drink from, let alone one with my name and bloody stickers all over it. It just seems utterly bizarre that she seems to be trying to market them as the must have summer accessory when they just look childish and with regards to her cups especially, like cheap tat! She’s bloody deluded! 😖

Anyway I suppose should we all be sitting with money to burn after having to remortgage just to pay the gas and leccy bills and cutting down to only eating 3 days a week, we can always have a splurge and waste, sorry spend, fifty bloody quid on spice jars. Oh and throw out our old spice jars which we’ve already spent a fortune on buying labels from her for. As if! duck off Jemma, you’re about as grounded and relatable as that sister of yours! 😳🤯

* shakes head* Deluded I tell you, deluded, next she’ll be thinking she’s famous! 🤭😆

Reactions: 10
I think it’s ‘sassy’?! As to what ‘sassy’ is, well your guess is as good as mine!

Well folks, just in case your Wednesday was looking a little bland don’t worry as Jemma’s shooting some more of her Home range today apparently. No doubt she’ll be back again taking over Stacey’s house and pool (I don’t know if you knew Stacey has a pool, she does tend to keep it quiet 😉) ‘cause as we all know she likes to pretend it’s her house and she’s super successful, but why on earth she thinks we’re going to get as excited as she does for stickers for bloody beakers with straws is beyond me! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Now maybe I’m going to be a bit controversial here, I don’t mean to, but personally as a grown adult I wouldn’t want a ‘cold cup’ (as she very grandly calls them 🙄) to drink from, let alone one with my name and bloody stickers all over it. It just seems utterly bizarre that she seems to be trying to market them as the must have summer accessory when they just look childish and with regards to her cups especially, like cheap tat! She’s bloody deluded! 😖

Anyway I suppose should we all be sitting with money to burn after having to remortgage just to pay the gas and leccy bills and cutting down to only eating 3 days a week, we can always have a splurge and waste, sorry spend, fifty bloody quid on spice jars. Oh and throw out our old spice jars which we’ve already spent a fortune on buying labels from her for. As if! duck off Jemma, you’re about as grounded and relatable as that sister of yours! 😳🤯

* shakes head* Deluded I tell you, deluded, next she’ll be thinking she’s famous! 🤭😆
She already thinks she’s famous 😂

Reactions: 2
She already thinks she’s famous 😂
I know, bless, I think someone forgot to tell her! It’s all so very cringeworthy, perhaps that’s why she’s always at the Pickle place? It’s like when you were a kid and used to play ‘grown ups’, she goes there and plays being famous and that it’s her house! I have visions of her opening the door to the postman or answering the phone; ‘yes, I live here!’ 🤦‍♀️😳🤭😆

Hat demonstration is so poorly done if the SIL from Spain helped with that it was cringey. To be honest there wasn’t much ice in the cold cup either she closed it very quickly
I thought the same she wanted to show a big difference and highlight that the cold cups keep it cold for longer but I don’t think it makes much of a different I think it’s cost one has a lid and the other doesn’t. Lees acting wasn’t great either 🤣🤣
I’m also already sick of seeing her new labels and products and they haven’t even launched yet.
Don’t get me started on the whole loop tags. She still thinks she came up with the idea of them. No Jemma you did not 😜

She’s posted a video of printing off sea shells etc etc saying she thinks they are going to be popular. Perhaps she should have waited until her cold cups arrive from China

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s one of us. Jemma posted her name and email too, she knows what’s going to happen 🙄
Jemma obviously does care otherwise she'd have ignored it

Why is she making out she has made the cups? You did what everyone else has done, buy them from wholesalers and then sell them on for more with your stickers. Unfortunately everyone else don’t have a known sister that rakes up through followers so she gets away with selling them at ridiculous prices.

What’s even worse is that the more you bulk buy, the cheaper she’ll get them. So as well as selling them for more than anyone else who genuinely have a ‘small business’ and can do exactly the same, she is buying them for less as she has the HQ whereas other people have to try and do it from their living rooms.
This is going to sound daft, but that comment is interesting because previously, I thought the cold cup stickers looked OK but yesterday, was the first time I thought they looked terrible and obvious. Like when your kids put stickers all over a cup/book or such like. I don't check out her page often, but I have noticed that on previous videos they didn't look so cheap and tatty, as the ones yesterday.

I don't know why she bothered posting the video of her 'experiment' yesterday. I showed nothing at all, just that Jemma can't open a cold cup one handed!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.