Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could do what she wanted on a personal account. It's just so cringe.

Gemma just open up a personal account use that for all the crap you post. It's so unprofessional to use your business account. I'm not sure why your business partner hasn't pulled you up on this
Who is her business partner?

Reactions: 1
Who is her business partner?
Lord Alan sugar. Well he’s a director in her company.
The whole small business share she thinks she’s helping really well and what happened to sharing 10 reels she shared a few and that was it. She always claims she buys from small businesses but it’s all the same ones same as Stacey. Also everyone make sure you run and buy her labels as she is giving you 10% off. Acts like it’s a massive sale 🤣🤣

Look at the state of her tonight!!! Why is she wearing a Nightie on a night out? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at the state of her tonight!!! Why is she wearing a Nightie on a night out? 😄
I thought much the same! Ah, we may joke but I’ve just remembered it wasn’t so long ago she actually did wear a pair of pyjamas on a night out!! 😖🫣

Alas after a quick glance through her Instagram there doesn’t seem to be photographic evidence but if I remember rightly she said something along the lines of ‘I was given these as a present but they’re far too nice to just wear to bed…’ and proceeded to wear them to some kind of party or do! 😳

Just when you thought she couldn’t get any worse she then actually came home and and filmed herself whilst lying in bed quipping about not having to get unchanged as she was already ready! Most people you’d be like ‘nah, she wouldn’t get into bed with the clothes she’s been wearing outside the home at a party all night on surely…’ but with her, you so know she did and probably even slept in them! 🤢🤭😆

• Wow
I thought much the same! Ah, we may joke but I’ve just remembered it wasn’t so long ago she actually did wear a pair of pyjamas on a night out!! 😖🫣

Alas after a quick glance through her Instagram there doesn’t seem to be photographic evidence but if I remember rightly she said something along the lines of ‘I was given these as a present but they’re far too nice to just wear to bed…’ and proceeded to wear them to some kind of party or do! 😳

Just when you thought she couldn’t get any worse she then actually came home and and filmed herself whilst lying in bed quipping about not having to get unchanged as she was already ready! Most people you’d be like ‘nah, she wouldn’t get into bed with the clothes she’s been wearing outside the home at a party all night on surely…’ but with her, you so know she did and probably even slept in them! 🤢🤭😆
Yes I remember that too. Also do you remember when her, lee and the kids went to the local Indian in actual pyjama and you could tell. Like some pyjamas you can get away with but these ones you couldn’t.

Yes I remember that too. Also do you remember when her, lee and the kids went to the local Indian in actual pyjama and you could tell. Like some pyjamas you can get away with but these ones you couldn’t.
I do remember! She really is something else, it’s cringeworthy, then again so much of what she does is! Even this morning she’s sat with a face full of make up and don’t get me wrong, some woman do get up and put on a fresh face of make up after removing yesterday’s makeup before going to bed last night, but we all know Jemma isn’t one of them! 🤢

Another thing I found amusing is as someone who’s relentless in telling people how busy and important she is, she’s now telling us she can’t even book a restaurant reservation for Father’s Day! So she writes it in the diary and creates a message group for it but the crucial bit, the bit that makes it all happen, well that passes her by, d’oh! Just fills you with confidence about relying on her for anything eh?! 😳 🤦‍♀️

Word to the wise Jemma, you need to work out if you’re businesswoman of the year or a bumbling, inept twit who can’t be trusted to do the simplest of tasks, you can’t have it both ways! Oh and take the makeup up, it looks like exactly what it is, have you no shame?! 😖🤭😆

Reactions: 2

Yeah it was a wedding wasn’t it and they were a satin type, just like last nights slip!

“Too old to wear that sorta stuff”. No 33(?) isn’t too old but with how old you look… 😐

Reactions: 3
She said she is going to make the office in the HQ 1 into a chill out space for the kids but she previously said they currently don’t use that and are mostly in HQ 2. Does that mean the kids will be in their on their own? I know they are just next door in the other HQ but it seems odd to leave them on their own. Also if they have a chill out space then Jemma will use it as an excuse to “work” more and the kids will be made to fall asleep in the chill out space.

I thought HQ 1 was for storing all her home collection so there won’t be people routinely working in there

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s one of us. Jemma posted her name and email too, she knows what’s going to happen 🙄
Yep, talk about making the bullets and letting everyone else fire them eh?! Let’s set up a support group for Sue why don’t we? I like her attitude! 😆

It’s when she says ‘I don’t fink I’m anyfing on Instagram…’ really Jemma? Do you not?! You could have fooled me! In fact I think you think you’re a lot more famous than you are, I mean else why would you spend five minutes giving us the benefit of your advice and experience and the gospel according to Jemma? All still in Saturday night’s makeup as well it seems! What a gal! 😳🤦‍♀️🤭😆

How is she confident that it’s a fake email address though? Unless she has access to all the fake emails in the world.

I thought HQ 1 was for storing all her home collection so there won’t be people routinely working in there
Yes not until her home products come in then I’m guessing they will be people packaging orders. She just said she is loosing thousand of pounds a month as hq is stood empty while she waits for her stock. Why didn’t she wait to get a second HQ. Why get a second HQ couldn’t she have got a storage unit to store her home ware collection or a unit big enough instead of having 2 HQs.
I also have a feeling that all this about money is so when her home collection comes and she charges stupid amounts she can justify it as she needs to make her money back.

Oh dear. Here we go with the ice skating bejizzness again. Now I’m sure if you know what you’re talking about or looking for it’s very impressive and all that but to me, I’m sorry, it just looks a bit bumbly, fumbly skating! 😖

Label Lady: ‘…and she’s perfected her backwards crossovers blah, blah, blah…’

Me: 😳🤷‍♀️

🤭😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.