Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So primark sent sweets and chocolate for her kids and she's eating them.
Oh c’mon, give the poor woman a break. She usually has such a healthy diet it’s actually a nice change to see her eating a bit of junk for once… oh wait… 😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So primark sent sweets and chocolate for her kids and she's eating them.
I've got a new business idea for Jemma.

Healthy eating!
I'd watch her go from the walking dead to a glorious, glowing, healthy human being, who exercises and well into her nutrition. She could be on This Morning talking about health and nutrition, she could get her own work out DVD! It would be such a turnaround even we'd be impressed!

Reactions: 4
So she says something along the lines of:

‘I’m gonna be procrastinating… is that a word… I’m gonna be procrastinating to get next year’s Home range here and sorted…’ 🤔

Oh dear Jemma, whilst I don’t doubt you will be procrastinating, I really don’t think that’s the word you’re meaning to use! Bless, isn’t it a nightmare when you try to look clever by using big words but actually make yourself look like a complete twit by using a word which means the opposite to what you intend! 😳😖

The problem with buying the cheapest of cheap items from China is that you have to get them to the UK. Now flying them whilst it is an option, really isn’t an option as it costs an absolute fortune and would eat into greedy Jemma’s profits and basically negate the good done by buying them from China as they’re so cheap in the first place. If you’re not flying then you're having to rely on shipping which takes forever and also an arrival date isn’t guaranteed. A problem happens at sea with something completed unrelated to the tat you’re waiting for, well that’s going to be holding your container up and you just have to wait… and wait… and wait… 😳

Of course she could buy from the UK or even Europe and have no, or at least a lot less, problems, but that costs money and tight old Jemma’s really all about her bottom line and making squillions, so you just hang on there Jem, it’ll hopefully arrive by Xmas, or actually hopefully not! 🤭😆

• Haha

‘I’m gonna be procrastinating… is that a word… I’m gonna be procrastinating to get next year’s Home range here and sorted…’ 🤔

Oh dear Jemma, whilst I don’t doubt you will be procrastinating, I really don’t think that’s the word you’re meaning to use! Bless, isn’t it a nightmare when you try to look clever by using big words but actually make yourself look like a complete twit by using a word which means the opposite to what you intend! 😳😖

The problem with buying the cheapest of cheap items from China is that you have to get them to the UK. Now flying them whilst it is an option, really isn’t an option as it costs an absolute fortune and would eat into greedy Jemma’s profits and basically negate the good done by buying them from China as they’re so cheap in the first place. If you’re not flying then you're having to rely on shipping which takes forever and also an arrival date isn’t guaranteed. A problem happens at sea with something completed unrelated to the tat you’re waiting for, well that’s going to be holding your container up and you just have to wait… and wait… and wait… 😳

Of course she could buy from the UK or even Europe and have no, or at least a lot less, problems, but that costs money and tight old Jemma’s really all about her bottom line and making squillions, so you just hang on there Jem, it’ll hopefully arrive by Xmas, or actually hopefully not! 🤭😆
Just think of the massive boost she could give a UK based small business!

Reactions: 3
Just think of the massive boost she could give a UK based small business!
It’s strange ‘cause you’d think the way she goes on she’d love to help UK small businesses out! Hmmmmm, methinks Jemma might be telling lies, it’s the Solomon in her, lying just comes naturally! 😳🤦‍♀️

Let’s face it, she doesn’t actually give a flying tit about other UK small businesses when it comes to her making a profit. Oh no, none of this ‘were all like one big family supporting each other’ then, instead it’s *poof* small businesses, what small businesses, I’m going to buy dirt cheap from Chinese factories with more than likely horrific working standards and conditions for those who work there. 😖

Still, I suppose it could be worse. You could be stuck making stickers in the Aitch Queue with her day in, day out… suddenly China looks a very attractive proposition! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She can’t launch at Christmas as she will need space for her bauble 😜

• Haha
Was that Hudson in the background of her story, why doesn’t he go to nursery every day instead of hanging round the HQ.
Also wasn’t Wednesday meant to be her day for not going to the HQ but to stay at home and organise something. That lasted a whole week!

• Haha
Just what every grown ass woman wants vinyl lipstick stickers. Bore off Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was that Hudson in the background of her story, why doesn’t he go to nursery every day instead of hanging round the HQ.
Also wasn’t Wednesday meant to be her day for not going to the HQ but to stay at home and organise something. That lasted a whole week!
I have a daughter the same age as him and she only goes 2.5 days a week to make it easier on my schedule.It’s different for her though because she can afford to send him often, she probably wants people to think shes some amazing mam because she works around childcare 🙄

I have a daughter the same age as him and she only goes 2.5 days a week to make it easier on my schedule.It’s different for her though because she can afford to send him often, she probably wants people to think shes some amazing mam because she works around childcare 🙄
He must get bored hanging around the Aitch Queues. I could understand it if she wasn’t working and so was doing stuff with him and spending quality time but she’s not. Instead he’s stuck amusing himself one would imagine, sat with an iPad or colouring/drawing whathaveyou which is fine some of the time but it makes no sense as like you say she can afford nursery so surely he’d have a better time spending time with his peers, interacting and playing with others and also getting prepared for attending school, rather than stuck in a room with a load of adults and big ole printers chugging away. 🤔🤦‍♀️

Oh wait… sorry, yeah my bad, she needs him there to prove she’s a successful business woman AND a busy mum, sod what would be best or more enjoyable for him, it’s all about how Jemma wants to come across. twit. She’s getting as bad as her sister. 😖

Reactions: 2
He must get bored hanging around the Aitch Queues. I could understand it if she wasn’t working and so was doing stuff with him and spending quality time but she’s not. Instead he’s stuck amusing himself one would imagine, sat with an iPad or colouring/drawing whathaveyou which is fine some of the time but it makes no sense as like you say she can afford nursery so surely he’d have a better time spending time with his peers, interacting and playing with others and also getting prepared for attending school, rather than stuck in a room with a load of adults and big ole printers chugging away. 🤔🤦‍♀️

Oh wait… sorry, yeah my bad, she needs him there to prove she’s a successful business woman AND a busy mum, sod what would be best or more enjoyable for him, it’s all about how Jemma wants to come across. twit. She’s getting as bad as her sister. 😖
He’s not bored he probably works there and does more work than Jemma 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See she’s off to see lord sugar this afternoon… do we want to go with her she says oh yes we do and watch Lord Sugar rip you a new hole

It must be nice to preprint a big stack of stickers. That's what they are stickers not icon packs. Most small business can't afford to preprint anything but here she is printing stacks of stickers and putting them into tons of boxes and onto shelves in one of her HQs. She is always moaning they are busy and have at least 2 week turn around but maybe if she didn't mess around and print stickers that aren't launching until next month then she would have time to print the current orders she has. Also why would you pay £4-£5 for a set of stickers from her when you can get them cheaper in places like home bargains, pound shop, b&m etc.

Now she is showing you how to peel stickers. Really like no one knows how to peel and apply stickers :rolleyes:

It must be nice to preprint a big stack of stickers. That's what they are stickers not icon packs. Most small business can't afford to preprint anything but here she is printing stacks of stickers and putting them into tons of boxes and onto shelves in one of her HQs. She is always moaning they are busy and have at least 2 week turn around but maybe if she didn't mess around and print stickers that aren't launching until next month then she would have time to print the current orders she has. Also why would you pay £4-£5 for a set of stickers from her when you can get them cheaper in places like home bargains, pound shop, b&m etc.

Now she is showing you how to peel stickers. Really like no one knows how to peel and apply stickers :rolleyes:
I was just about to say the same thing; ‘show us how to apply the icon packs’ when what she actually means it ‘show us how to stick stickers’. 🤦‍♀️

Ooooooh she riles me, just when you think she couldn’t get any more patronising she surpasses herself! Any parent who has bought their child a magazine/comic with free stuff will confirm there is always stickers included and inevitably you then spend the next weeks peeling the bloody things off everything. Yep, that’s right Jemma you condescending mare, even 4 year olds know how to stick stickers, you don’t have to show us! 🙄

As for her name dropping Lord Sugar, oh duck off. What’s a border meeting anyway? I’m genuinely confused, does she mean board meeting? 🤔 Still least if she’s there she won’t be posting inane rubbish on Instagram snorting and snotting all over the place. Don’t get me wrong hay fever is a terrible affliction, we just don’t need to share it with her! 😳😖

This looks like a 6 year old has got a new sticker pack and has decided to decorate a box.
Let’s face it, 6 years plus is about Jemma’s age ability (and clothes size) so this is the perfect item for her!

• Haha
Has she really just shown people how to peel stickers and stick them to a box? Lord Sugar invested in this? He needs to give his head a wobble.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.