Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was me holding back if I said what I really wanted to say there would have been a lot of swear words and I may have insulted some innocent children (ice skating now annoys me)
Message for JemJem aka Labia Lady

I have to say I too have now developed an aversion to ice skating! It’s when she posts the videos of before and after with ‘this is what six months of hard work and practice get you, finally done it’ and I watch and see no difference whatsoever! 😳🤭😆

Now perhaps if she labelled them for me… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The reason she is cold is because she is malnourished!
I have never seen her eat a fruit or vegetable. It’s constantly sweets, chocolate, take away, fizzy pop.
I get she’s “naturally thin”, but it wouldn’t be so bad if she was at least healthy. Those children are growing up with a very poor understanding and relationship with/of food.
Shes cold cos shes rake thin not nearly enough fat on her its strange how you can be so thin and eat!! I'm totally jealous of course as I only need to look at food these days to gain weight😡😂

Is she 33?!
You've got to admire her confidence haven't you 🤭i wouldn't put the bin out in the dark looking like that let alone post for all to see 😬

Reactions: 3
Just a thought but as we have never seen “the girls” in the HQ who work so hard printing off all these labels - does anyone think that maybe they don’t exist?

it’s a business that prints and posts labels - she works there full time, as does her husband and mum. How many more people could you possibly need - there’s only so many people that must be ordering these pointless labels.

if she had extra employees then surely she wouldn’t need to work the child-cruelty hours that she’s working?

Reactions: 5
I have to say I too have now developed an aversion to ice skating! It’s when she posts the videos of before and after with ‘this is what six months of hard work and practice get you, finally done it’ and I watch and see no difference whatsoever! 😳🤭😆

Bollix i mean Bolero is the goal
i think it is cruel getting them up at ridiculous o'clock for "training"and no need to post it on her "business" page
I've missed out on why Dodgy Dave is away with the girls why isn't she with them and "Huds" seems unfair he's missing out on the fun

Reactions: 2
Regardless of liking rice it's just wrong she's such a cheapskate she can afford the ingredients unlike a lot of people right now. She's mean and eats cheap processed food a lot and it shows on her skeletor face with dead eyes 💀
She really winds me up she's not funny, a chef, a professional business person, a singer, a dancer she's just a headmelting beggy wannabe
Rant over 🤣
Yep it's so very wrong and no gravy🤢

Reactions: 4
Just a thought but as we have never seen “the girls” in the HQ who work so hard printing off all these labels - does anyone think that maybe they don’t exist?

it’s a business that prints and posts labels - she works there full time, as does her husband and mum. How many more people could you possibly need - there’s only so many people that must be ordering these pointless labels.

if she had extra employees then surely she wouldn’t need to work the child-cruelty hours that she’s working?
I thought that yesterday too when she was in HQ early. I don’t think the girls are camera shy and it is just her and hubby with her mum helping out.

She did advertise a job not long ago on her stories. Would be interesting to know how many people there are working there.

I think it’s either she doesn’t want to share the limelight as remember it’s HER business and SHE’S the Label Lady and in charge so her must minions remain nameless and faceless; it’s all gotta be about her innit?! 😆

On the other hand she could be making it out to be far bigger and much more than it is and actually there’s just her, Lee and her mum and at a push perhaps a part timer or two, just to cover the slack when she fannying about at the ice rink or making pointless videos teaching grandmothers to suck eggs! 🤦‍♀️

I don’t think she can help but big herself up. She’s on holiday now and she’s like ‘I’ll still be working around the kiddies’ (*shudder* that word is a pet hate of mine 😖) and you just have to stop and think what?! You make stickers Jemma ffs and you ask for two weeks to do so, what on earth could be so urgent that you couldn’t do it when you got back? Perhaps it’ll be something like one of the printers running out of toner and she’s the only one with the key to the store cupboard being the boss and all, although since she’s not allowed a key to the building and has to go to her mum for it, I doubt it. Whatever her reasoning it makes no sense; it’s madness! 🤷‍♀️😬

I think the girls are just that, the girls aka her kids

Can’t believe she’s only given the HQ girls today OR tomorrow off - I hope she has given them an extra day to take in lieu. She’ll be fuming when she realises there’s no post collection today or tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I thought it was just me who couldn’t see the difference in the videos 🤣
Also why do her staff always work on bank holidays? She should let her staff have proper holidays off it’s not like a hospital or something that needs to stay open.

The bleeping cheek of her going away on a trip for the rest of the week and weekend, but only letting her staff have one day off 🤯 I’m pretty sure HQ could survive being closed for 2 days Gemma you greedy selfish cow 🖕🏼

• Wow
She’s rude as duck. It also really bothers me that she calls them HQ girls. They’re not girls, they’re women, call them what they are.

Well sod the rest of the birthday celebrations, the pomp and ceremony and all that jazz, the Label Lady has wished the Queen a happy birthday so that’ll top it all. I’ll bet HRH will just go home now and not bother with everything else planned after that privilege! 😳😬

Ooooooh, I wonder if she’s made her a cold cup and glasses case with ‘Queen’ on it and perhaps a little crown and sent them to the palace for her? Or even a jar with ‘Queen’s treats’ for her to put her Werther’s Original in? Oh I know, it’ll be dog treat stickers with the corgis on them; she knows how to spoil someone does Jemma! 🤭😆

• Haha
Good lord that rivals a Jack Monroe recipe for being pure muck. Bleurgh 🤢 state of it (her or dinner? You decide, I mean both). Also, have never felt the need to label anything in my house ever, as I, ya know, know what and where things are. What a waste of time, materials and the frigging £££ people spend on utter useless tit like this. My flabber is gasted

Shout out to the girls working inn aitch q today and tomorrow On a Bank holiday
And it will be dirt with that lot. Bet they won’t be spotted round the shower blocks 😂
I disagree I bet the dodgy dad willl be hanging around the shower blocks all week with his camera

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She looks ridiculous a grown woman filmed herself in the pool. I didn’t think you could take pictures and videos at a pool. Of course rules don’t apply to Jemma she thinks she’s famous

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.