Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a story this morning, presumably about going to the pool at SS house. Someone posted a screenshot on the SS thread

Reactions: 1
Let me tell you hun your hair looks one hundred per cent better after getting dumped in the pool though she does protest I think she secretly likes it. Usually clapped to her head with bits sticking out everywhere. Here’s a tip for you jump in the pool everyday it’s quite an improvement

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let me tell you hun your hair looks one hundred per cent better after getting dumped in the pool though she does protest I think she secretly likes it. Usually clapped to her head with bits sticking out everywhere. Here’s a tip for you jump in the pool everyday it’s quite an improvement
How true! To be fair she’s probably the cleanest she’s been in a while too; I’ve never got over the time she announced she was having a shower ‘as a treat’. No Jemma, a shower is not a treat, it’s a fact of daily life and some would argue essential for decent personal hygiene. A treat indeed *shakes head* 😳

Tbh she looks much better for that dip in the pool! Three cheers for chlorine eh, it’s marvellous stuff really, I think it’s brought out the best in her! 🤭😆

After being thrown in the pool she says “oh my good I’m so wet”

really Jemma, that’s what happens when you put water next to your skin, it gets wet!
There’s this thing in your bathroom, you can get wet in there too. Even use some soap and shampoo and guess what not only then do you get wet, but you also get clean!!!!!!!

honestly she comes out with such crap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After being thrown in the pool she says “oh my good I’m so wet”

really Jemma, that’s what happens when you put water next to your skin, it gets wet!
There’s this thing in your bathroom, you can get wet in there too. Even use some soap and shampoo and guess what not only then do you get wet, but you also get clean!!!!!!!

honestly she comes out with such crap
Ah but if her bathroom’s anything like my bathroom and full of lots of different bottles, tubs and jars, maybe she has trouble knowing what to use? If only she had some stickers or labels with the name of stuff on them to help her work out what’s what eh… now hang on, wait a minute…🤔😳

Well that’s that excuse blown! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah but if her bathroom’s anything like my bathroom and full of lots of different bottles, tubs and jars, maybe she has trouble knowing what to use? If only she had some stickers or labels with the name of stuff on them to help her work out what’s what eh… now hang on, wait a minute…🤔😳

Well that’s that excuse blown! 🤭😆
Maybe that’s why she didn’t know it was a swimming pool and she would get wet as they wasn’t a giant stickers saying pool on it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s either she doesn’t want to share the limelight as remember it’s HER business and SHE’S the Label Lady and in charge so her must minions remain nameless and faceless; it’s all gotta be about her innit?! 😆

On the other hand she could be making it out to be far bigger and much more than it is and actually there’s just her, Lee and her mum and at a push perhaps a part timer or two, just to cover the slack when she fannying about at the ice rink or making pointless videos teaching grandmothers to suck eggs! 🤦‍♀️

I don’t think she can help but big herself up. She’s on holiday now and she’s like ‘I’ll still be working around the kiddies’ (*shudder* that word is a pet hate of mine 😖) and you just have to stop and think what?! You make stickers Jemma ffs and you ask for two weeks to do so, what on earth could be so urgent that you couldn’t do it when you got back? Perhaps it’ll be something like one of the printers running out of toner and she’s the only one with the key to the store cupboard being the boss and all, although since she’s not allowed a key to the building and has to go to her mum for it, I doubt it. Whatever her reasoning it makes no sense; it’s madness! 🤷‍♀️😬
One thing I do know is if you wanna cancel anything you've ordered she tells you NO!! 😲no cancellation refunds nothing you get a message telling you they don't do them🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One thing I do know is if you wanna cancel anything you've ordered she tells you NO!! 😲no cancellation refunds nothing you get a message telling you they don't do them🙄
That would put me off ordering from her not that I’d order anyway! I’m sure the customer has a right to cancel and even return the item so long as it is isn’t personalised. But to outright say no is a bit strong

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That would put me off ordering from her not that I’d order anyway! I’m sure the customer has a right to cancel and even return the item so long as it is isn’t personalised. But to outright say no is a bit strong
A customer doesn’t have the right to cancel if it’s a bespoke product which these would be under the consumer act however if she spelt them wrong then you would be

A customer doesn’t have the right to cancel if it’s a bespoke product which these would be under the consumer act however if she spelt them wrong then you would be
the icon packs aren’t bespoke so you’d be able to cancel / return those

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she has permission to film other people at the rink and post to her public business insta? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
She’s back and apparently she’s really busy this week so I have a feeling the hen do is coming up and she’s taking off again and leaving the hq. Also she mentioned her sister in law is coming into town. I’m sure her and Stacey’s brother lives in Europe somewhere now so maybe they coming over for the weekend in a few weeks. I know the sister in law helps with the website for Jemma. I’m sure she is so excited to create content for her 🤣🤣

I wonder if she has permission to film other people at the rink and post to her public business insta? 🤔🤔
I thought very much the same thing. I was quite tempted to send her a quick message and say something along the lines of;

‘Couldn’t quite make out your own children skating at the rink as you were much too far away, but if you could do me a favour and tell the young man you did mainly film well done and that he’s coming on a treat…’ 🤭😆

I would imagine that would result in going straight to blocked, do not pass Go, do not collect £200! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.