Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s been off to have her nails done mid morning. She lives in a different world to most working mums.

Reactions: 3
Really nice outfit and hairstyle she has chosen for her boardroom meeting. Just because your grubby sweatshirt has a label lady sticker on it, doesn’t make it professional.
I have a feeling she constantly has cheese and onion tayto breath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Does she not drive? She always seems to be a passenger. So both her and lee left the HQ and he probably sat in the car waiting for her. I’m sure she can drive so why doesn’t he stay and carry on working. And where is poor Hudson if he always been dragged along?

Reactions: 2
How old is she? No really, or maybe it should be how old does she think the people who follow her are? I mean ‘Who’s Excited’, for what? Make up stickers? These are adults ffs Jemma, for one what would they even want make up stickers for? And for two why oh why would they be excited about them?! 😳

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a new range in her sticker collection, it must be very exciting for her (I guess! 🤷‍♀️) but why would she think anyone else would be excited for them! They’re bleeping stickers, stickers ffs Jemma, I’m not 8, I’m not going to be excited for them, not now, not ever! 🤬🤯

And now *breathe* I’m sorry, she just winds me up! As you were people, I feel much better for getting that off my chest! Mind I notice Lord Sugar doesn’t put up with any of her ‘filming everything for Instagram’ tit! Christ he must just look at her in her grubby sweatshirt as she babbles away and spit gathers at the corners of her mouth and think ‘what the hell did I do that for?!’ 🤭😆

E0C2074B-F819-4B1E-924A-AAA3C7390035.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I don't get the stickers thing at all. It's not the early 2000's, I'm not a pre-teen and I'm trying to complete a sticker book of footballers for the World Cup...?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a little suspicious that she ‘forgot’ to take any photos. This is a woman who literally posts, morning, noon and night, she’s even taken Instagram both on holiday and a short staycation, and I’ve seen so many ice skating videos of her children I feel like I’m learning myself and yet something which she knows she could dine out on for weeks and would get people talking, she forgot?! 🤔🤷‍♀️

I think it’s more she’s been asked not to and whilst she’s a cheeky mare, she’s also bright enough to know when she needs to do as she’s asked, although I’m sure it’s killing her inside. Bravo Lord Sugar, bravo! 👏🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a little suspicious that she ‘forgot’ to take any photos. This is a woman who literally posts, morning, noon and night, she’s even taken Instagram both on holiday and a short staycation, and I’ve seen so many ice skating videos of her children I feel like I’m learning myself and yet something which she knows she could dine out on for weeks and would get people talking, she forgot?! 🤔🤷‍♀️

I think it’s more she’s been asked not to and whilst she’s a cheeky mare, she’s also bright enough to know when she needs to do as she’s asked, although I’m sure it’s killing her inside. Bravo Lord Sugar, bravo! 👏🤭😆
100% I’m sure at one of their first meetings she said she’d take photos and then came out and said she was so nervous she forgot. Alan just doesn’t want a part of it

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’d of gone on dragons den how many dragons would have said I’m out after her pitch..my guess all of them! . who do you think Alan owed a favour to in return for helping her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is the bellend on about today saying that she has signed off on 8 new collections? You signed absolutely bleeping nothing off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the bellend on about today saying that she has signed off on 8 new collections? You signed absolutely bleeping nothing off
Why does she make it sound like she's running a fashion house in Paris??!! Not a sticker factory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.