Label Lady #4 Looks like a guy kissing his granny before she says goodbye to the world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an attention seeking prick šŸ¤Æ ā€œlook at me, look how small and skinny I am, so tiny I can fit on kids ridesā€ šŸ„“šŸ™„ also what is she doing with her phone in a pool where the rules specifically state NO RECORDING DEVICES?! Itā€™s to protect children Jemma you bleeping idiot. Respect their privacy and donā€™t share footage of children in swimming costumes and shorts to hundreds and thousands of strangers online! šŸ˜” sheā€™s really fucked me off doing that. Never mind not protecting her own children, sheā€™s shared those poor kids with god knows who on the internet! šŸ¤¬

Attachments

Reactions: 10
That explains it now, Lee met her in a nightclub, itā€™s the only way he could have done to not have seen the state of it
Beer goggles have a lot to answer for! Perhaps when he woke up hungover the next morning he realised sheā€™d clagged a ā€˜boyfriendā€™ sticker to him and that was it?! šŸ¤”šŸ¤­šŸ˜†

I can imagine sheā€™s quiet possessive, giving out evils should any other woman look his way and heā€™s gormless enough to not realise what was going on until one day he was stood at the altar in a suit with his best man, bless. Still, on the plus side heā€™s never lost anything since he met herā€¦ šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beer goggles have a lot to answer for! Perhaps when he woke up hungover the next morning he realised sheā€™d clagged a ā€˜boyfriendā€™ sticker to him and that was it?! šŸ¤”šŸ¤­šŸ˜†

I can imagine sheā€™s quiet possessive, giving out evils should any other woman look his way and heā€™s gormless enough to not realise what was going on until one day he was stood at the altar in a suit with his best man, bless. Still, on the plus side heā€™s never lost anything since he met herā€¦ šŸ˜¬
If I remember rightly she told the story awhile ago. They met in the nightclub and exchange numbers. The next day he came to pick her up to take her out. She then sent Stacey out and he drove away with Stacey. Stacey then panicked and made lee take her home. Jemma then said lee clearly didnā€™t remember her as he drove off with Stacey but she still ended up going out with him anyway. bet lee has regretted it every since šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if label lady can print me a pic off of dodgy Dave shove in my window to deter any burglars šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What an awkward and stupid place to hold a child to lift him over some rocks!
I canā€™t think what you mean. Surely just grabbing your children by the one arm and all but flinging them wherever theyā€™re attempting to go is the best way to do it, no? šŸ˜³

Tbh Iā€™m bleeping sick of this holiday now! The Maldieves was bad enough but if I hear one more time how wonderful the English countryside is and how we have everything just on our doorstop like the rest of us are too stupid to realise I may scream. šŸ˜–

Yes Jemma we know, weā€™re all aware and instead of filming everything to put on Instagram to prove just what a wonderful mother you are, giving your kids such enriching experiences and then telling us about them, perhaps you could just enjoy it and spend time with them, forgetting about the rest of the world. Itā€™s alright, weā€™ll cope without spending every single second with you, honest, just imagine weā€™re all buying your Fatherā€™s Day labels (weā€™re not).šŸ¤­šŸ˜†

What an awkward and stupid place to hold a child to lift him over some rocks!
Tbf it looks like heā€™s carrying something in his other handā€¦ why doesnā€™t Jemma PUT DOWN THE bleeping PHONE & help?

Oh I know, unless she captures every second of their lives on video and upload it to social media she will forget and wonā€™t have ā€œmade memoriesā€.
šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldnā€™t believe that the youngest daughter had no shoes on while climbing all over the rocks. I am sick of her holiday but I equally donā€™t want her back in the HQ harping on about the home collection that is coming soon šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Poor Lee might want to start borrowing some of joes caps! She didnā€™t take very flattering footage of him. Then again she does like to belittle people.

Reactions: 3
Poor Lee might want to start borrowing some of joes caps! She didnā€™t take very flattering footage of him. Then again she does like to belittle people.
I think youā€™ve hit the nail on the head there; I too noticed she got a lovely shot of the top of his head where heā€™s thinning a bit. Knowing how sensitive some men can be about hair loss I thought it was a tad mean of her then came to the conclusion it was her just being spiteful since every single photo of her comes out looking awful whether sheā€™s posing for them or not. šŸ˜–

Sheā€™s gawky and awkward and Iā€™m sorry to say it, a very unfortunate looking woman and photographs arenā€™t her friend. Hence the putting up less than flattering photos of others I guess, it makes her feel better about herself. šŸ˜³

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, deep down I really donā€™t think sheā€™s a very nice woman. šŸ¤Ø

If I remember rightly she told the story awhile ago. They met in the nightclub and exchange numbers. The next day he came to pick her up to take her out. She then sent Stacey out and he drove away with Stacey. Stacey then panicked and made lee take her home. Jemma then said lee clearly didnā€™t remember her as he drove off with Stacey but she still ended up going out with him anyway. bet lee has regretted it every since šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh wow I didnā€™t know that, what a great way to start a relationshipā€¦šŸ¤Ø

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.