Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just posted a video and a customer address was visible. She’s bleeping stupid!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If you’d got a screenshot that’s a GDPR breach and a fine.
I did. I’m not sure who I’d send it to? It’s a bit blurry but you can make out the street name, postcode and city.

I’ve always wondered why she shows orders like that incase she accidentally shows an address.

I’ve just checked the screenshot and there’s actually 2 addresses visible 😒

Reactions: 5
I did. I’m not sure who I’d send it to? It’s a bit blurry but you can make out the street name, postcode and city.

I’ve always wondered why she shows orders like that incase she accidentally shows an address.

Here ya go. Maybe they can give her a little warning about not being a stupid bleep

Reactions: 7

Yeah I’m not sure either. Usually you report to the company responsible then they have to report. But not what happens if they do nothing

Reactions: 2
So her jars are supposedly sold out and most of her baubles yet she’s selling them at the shopping centre 🤔 also wonder if she’s bought her small cricut to do any custom labels while they are there? I think a lot of her custom labels are done on her big machines now so she will tell people to order via her website.

Reactions: 3
I don't get that mirror. It always looks like it's covered in condensation or fogged up.

Reactions: 12
You would think she’d make a bit of effort knowing people have made the trip to see her.. hair scraped back and a hoodie, she probably stinks as well as doubt she made time for a shower 🤢

Reactions: 9
Definitely time to glam up and look presentable!
Definitely. She looks a mess is she still in pyjamas? I'm not sure how this woman has managed to make such a big deal of selling labels? It's just bizarre.

Stacey is on her way.. Can't keep her nose out of anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely. She looks a mess is she still in pyjamas? I'm not sure how this woman has managed to make such a big deal of selling labels? It's just bizarre.

Stacey is on her way.. Can't keep her nose out of anything.
I was thinking the same thing, here comes the sis to pull in the fans!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing, here comes the sis to pull in the fans!
Stacey was there at 9.45 this morning. Someone saw her. Yet she’s put on her stories she’s off to Bluewater now with a clock showing 2.20pm. bleeping lot of them are mental liars

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stacey was there at 9.45 this morning. Someone saw her. Yet she’s put on her stories she’s off to Bluewater now with a clock showing 2.20pm. bleeping lot of them are mental liars
And I bet none of the stinkomons wearing masks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if her next thing will be a shop or more pop up shops especially if she’s going to do more jars and bottles etc.

Well it certainly doesn’t look too busy and the hold she has on the precious Rose doesn’t look too safe. See they are masked up today must have been told. In the video rise certainly does not have the bright blue eyes she supposed to have. Funny what
Filters will do

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.