Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you’ve told her she could of saved herself money and embarrassment by buying some from ikea
Ha, I would, but then that wouldn’t be from Skankys sister, she believes all the insta huns tit 😂

Reactions: 3
She loves posting when she starts work early or is there late at night but she is very privileged to be able to come and go as she pleases for so many family activities. Over a week she probably does a normal amount or hours just not in a 9-5 kind of a way. She doesn’t seem to recognise it’s her choice to work those strange hours so she can do fun things in between that most working parents can’t accommodate.

Reactions: 15
She’s gonna wash her hair for Christmas. Maybe.
The poor thing works very hard don't you know....she's always at the 'HQ' very early in the morning 'til very late at night! 😛
Even when she’s not there she 'promises' on her insta that she's still working very hard. No wonder she's not got time to wash her hair poor love 😜

Dirty, skanky woman.....just like her skanky sister 🤢

Reactions: 5
I feel like she literally asked a question, then answered it in her next story!
Got nothing to do with the pandemic that the shelves aren’t as well stocked as normal. More to do with it being Christmas week and like you people have “bought stuff they don’t normally buy”

self explanatory really

Got nothing to do with the pandemic that the shelves aren’t as well stocked as normal. More to do with it being Christmas week and like you people have “bought stuff they don’t normally buy”

self explanatory really
also, who needs advice on how to stock or put things on their fridge?
no time to wash her hair, but time to fanny on and organise the fridge.
Priorities completed wrong there

Attachments

Reactions: 6

self explanatory really

also, who needs advice on how to stock or put things on their fridge?
no time to wash her hair, but time to fanny on and organise the fridge.
Priorities completed wrong there
And the fact she was there at midnight!

Reactions: 4
Why does she always have to say HQ?! I can’t stand her and her weird face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always goes on she’s so busy and never has any time for anything but clearly she’s not so busy as she’s managed to book all these things. Not saying she shouldn’t do these things but she goes on like her work is life saving and people would be lost without labels.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get the fact that she charges £10 for 1 bauble and people got them 2 days before Christmas. So they’re not even going to get to use them for long this year. She was more interested in getting her crappy jars out to people, they could have waited until January.

Reactions: 8
Why does she always have to say HQ?! I can’t stand her and her weird face
Its ridiculous how much she annoys me when she says HQ she's not some multinational company wirh offices worldwide she just prints stickers ffs 😤 🙄🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
M and M shop packed full of people in the middle of London and nobody wearing masks indoors.
What a great place to go!

Reactions: 3
Writing messages to yourself again 🤦🏼‍♀️
If someone is crying opening a box of overpriced tit from lurch then they needs an appointment with a professional asap
Is this about the jars? They couldn't imagine 3 jars? Never seen a jar with a label on it before?

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion
HQ this and HQ that
Wash your hair you dirty brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.