Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211205-165357.png
I I see the bell end Dad doesn't have a mask on? Is that Skanky with the bright red hair? I stopped hate following her after she had her latest cash cow, so not been on her thread for a while.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it is. She doesn’t understand how to wear a mask properly 😂
She has never done, that family never followed the rules from day one. I don't know why the creepy Dad is there, he's awful.
Her hair looks awful, I despise that woman.

Reactions: 7
Ugh she’s so thick. And grim. And unwashed 🤣 I actually pity the people who went to blue water to see her. Tragic

Reactions: 3
More spelling mistakes and also we all said those trio things weren’t sold out the liar
I think she held back stock expecting she was going to have a queue bigger than the Next Boxing Day sale, I wonder if the underwhelming crowd has made her realise she's not a zeleb.

Reactions: 10
More spelling mistakes and also we all said those trio things weren’t sold out the liar
Envolved 😫

It takes a lot of effort to spell a word wrong on my phone which makes it all the more bad that she manages to do it so much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand how she is misspelling so much. I have dyslexia and crap tapping at times and I don’t make the mistakes she does or if I do it’s corrected. Doesn’t she read as she’s typing or is it just me that looks at the text as I type it!?

Reactions: 6
It really isn't. I can't say what I said on Skankys thread a while ago as I got a warning, but they are ugliest things I've seen. They are up there on Robbie and Sonia from EastEnders levels, maybe even worse.
I hope you weren’t unfortunate to see the Sonia image/video like I was sent 😷

Reactions: 1
I hope you weren’t unfortunate to see the Sonia image/video like I was sent 😷
I've seen it unfortunately, thanks to the celeb gossip thread. I can also never look at pringles in the same way

Reactions: 2
Thank goodness masks are back in one way so the morons ‘queuing’ up don’t have to smell those dirty skanks!

Reactions: 2
I've seen it unfortunately, thanks to the celeb gossip thread. I can also never look at pringles in the same way
FFS - tattle gets me again! Why can I have zero restraint when someone on here tells me not to look at things!?! I’m blind now, my retinas are literally burnt out!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.