Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this customers regram on Gemma’s stories this evening ? I would be absolutely fuming if I got sent these “trio” anyone else ?
Are they enormous marshmallows or tiny crappy jars?

Reactions: 1
Are they enormous marshmallows or tiny crappy jars?
It’s the dark brown wooden lid on one for me and the other two are like a pine colour Shirley you’d want them all to be the same wood colour or all three multicoloured

Reactions: 5
Nah I’d send them back. Why are the lids different colours? It would do my nut in! I’d expect better for the price

Reactions: 7
I swipe past her stories so I didn’t spot that 😂
£20 for odd lids 😭

Reactions: 4
How is she talented? She prints labels on a cricut and other machines it’s not exactly rocket science.
Not talented at all, people are so weird 😂 If SS wasn’t her sister she wouldn’t be half as busy or ‘famous’

Reactions: 6
Jemma and her husband being tit parents again by making the kids sleep at the hq until around midnight.
Since she reads here - Pay for a babysitter or get a nanny like your sister, I’m sure she can give you the details of the company she uses for the annex boys.

Reactions: 17
Jemma and her husband being tit parents again by making the kids sleep at the hq until around midnight.
Since she reads here - Pay for a babysitter or get a nanny like your sister, I’m sure she can give you the details of the company she uses for the annex boys.
Nothing new they always done it. When they had the den in the garden she made them sleep under the desk and fall asleep anywhere. I get your busy and stuff but I’m sure you could afford to have someone stay with them while they work or one of them stay home. Jemma takes her laptop home a lot so couldn’t she have done them while the kids sleep?

I’m not sure my boss coming to work in their pyjamas would motivate me but each to their own I suppose!

Is it just me or does she talk a lot of babbling nonsense. After she has finished a post I think what the actual duck was she on about. Clear as mud and so unprofessional

Reactions: 9
My cousin has just shared a story of her new trio set from the label lady. I'm not surprised she's ordered from her, but embarrassed to be related to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My cousin has just shared a story of her new trio set from the label lady. I'm not surprised she's ordered from her, but embarrassed to be related to her.
Hope you’ve told her she could of saved herself money and embarrassment by buying some from ikea

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.