Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon with advice from daddy sugar and his team she would have only put a small quantity up so they did sell out so quick in launch day, it makes people then want to buy them more and quickly for a restock, it’s an old advertising gimmick. Just think how many people selling tat on SM always sell out and have a “restock” day. What with covid and logistics and Xmas she shouldn’t be able to restock before Xmas now - what’s the betting she restocks buy the weekend ???

also cannot stand her stories when she sings good morning

Why does she sing when she should be talking, it's weird. She akways looks like she has just got out of bed and still in Pjs

Reactions: 4
So many messages like this that she has to reuse the same one twice....
Just like her stories yesterday when she said ask me a question the “questions” she posted were clearly not members of the public

Reactions: 6
Don’t suppose you could share the supplier on here could you 😊
I really want to know what waterproof protective layer she has over her labels. They go on more like stickers than vinyl.
oh i only just saw this sorry, the supplier
of course i can share if you want - the set of 3 it is, but the labels are probably the waterproof ones themselves to be fair rather than her covering them 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is going to be showing us her sideboard and table today - bleeping riveting you self absorbed bleep, usual spelling bee issues today as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I can’t spell something I either look it up or I use a different word that I can spell and my livelihood doesn’t depend on me spelling single words correctly! Baffling that she doesn’t care how badly it comes across her spelling is so rushed and not checked properly.

Reactions: 8
If I can’t spell something I either look it up or I use a different word that I can spell and my livelihood doesn’t depend on me spelling single words correctly! Baffling that she doesn’t care how badly it comes across her spelling is so rushed and not checked properly.
the thing is it’s not words that are misspelt that make another legitimate word it’s misspelt words that don’t even make a real word so she will have the usual “wrong spelling” red line under the text - it doesn’t matter what device you are on all of them come with this by default, I mean duck me install the grammarly keyboard add on to highlight the poor spelling and the atrocious grammar

Fully paid for.
Another round of applause for being normal and paying for something 🙄
EE9D2BD3-1921-409C-8BE3-4E7EF880F4E3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet everyone is in the edge of their seats waiting for her exciting news she cannot wait to share 🙄

I think she’ll have a restock of those pots which didn’t take long. Them selling out was to create extra demand

Reactions: 3
She’s doing a small business share but I’m sure one of the small business she shared which is celebrity brushes is actually her friends company. Most of the others she has used in the past for different events. Wouldn’t it be nice to share some other new small businesses?

Reactions: 6
Ffs the cretin has a pop up shop at blue water this weekend, a pity I don’t live closer as I would go round with a permanent marker correcting her spelling.

What the duck is she going to be selling ? Pasta jars and soap dispensers

Ffs the cretin has a pop up shop at blue water this weekend, a pity I don’t live closer as I would go round with a permanent marker correcting her spelling.

What the duck is she going to be selling ? Pasta jars and soap dispensers
Labels I am guessing but I am guessing it will be all her premade stuff like the empowerment range and then premade minimalistic labels as most of her machines are big now so She can’t take them and do custom labels. She may have some gift vouchers and stuff to give out.

Labels I am guessing but I am guessing it will be all her premade stuff like the empowerment range and then premade minimalistic labels as most of her machines are big now so She can’t take them and do custom labels. She may have some gift vouchers and stuff to give out.
What’s the betting Stace and the clan are down there to give more clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.