Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mirror looks tit and if it’s for another company then why would they want label lady logos all over it… makes no sense

Reactions: 6
It boils my piss the size of her following, the money she’s making and so on. Other businesses work bleeping tirelessly to just make enough to get by and she’s making hundreds of thousands of pounds by selling labels MASSIVELY over priced. This influencer tit does my head in.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It boils my piss the size of her following, the money she’s making and so on. Other businesses work bleeping tirelessly to just make enough to get by and she’s making hundreds of thousands of pounds by selling labels MASSIVELY over priced. This influencer tit does my head in.
The sooner this influencer culture dies out the better...😡🙌

Reactions: 19
The new dinosaur labels she’s put on this morning have really bugged me purely for the fact that one dinosaur in the pattern is upside down and it sticks out like a sore thumb!

The sooner this influencer culture dies out the better...😡🙌
It’s putting other smaller businesses on their arse! My sister does personalised clothing and is struggling so much at the moment whilst this twit is selling thousands of over priced labels it really winds me up!

Reactions: 15
I just realised, why is her thread picture of Stacey and not her? 😂
I think it's because I set it up and my profile pic is her minging sister who isn't quite as minging as her. I don't know how to change it for a new thread,. although I don't know if I'd want to see her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just realised her loop tags haven't had TM added on the post….was it turned down?! ahh I want to check but the site is down for maintenance, annoying oh like the coat tail rider herself.

never mind was only filed in April so got months to
go yet, just hope it fails on point 2

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like a photo shoot was happening today. She has to stop calling herself a small business, it's an insult to those of us who have had to work night and day doing the jobs of multiple people to get anywhere. Everything was handed to her

Reactions: 11
What pisses me off to high heaven is that she clearly doesn’t even draw and design things herself. If she did she would show content of her drawing from scratch (because content) and you would be boasting about it.
she’s not a true artist or creative.
Just jumped on the band wagon for label making after Mrs hinch used them all the time.

also why do you need to label everything? Is it not apparent what the contents is of a clear glass jar?

I looked at some of her labels once and ended up buying a £300 cricut machine to make a few myself than send her £4 for one label.

I think a lot of people on the cricut groups dislike her because she steals their ideas and sells them off as her own.

Reactions: 18
In her latest stories she says shes bringing a completely different approach to labels.....lol how many approaches are there to labelling?! People have been adding vinyl to all surfaces for years 🙄

In her latest stories she says shes bringing a completely different approach to labels.....lol how many approaches are there to labelling?! People have been adding vinyl to all surfaces for years 🙄
Hahaha I know , peel it off, stick it on 🤷‍♀️ Why do we need to be shown how to use them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.