Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is so strange. She looks so ill and malnourished.
She reminds me of the angry ghost on the train out of the film Ghost with Patrick Swayze!
She's a very odd looking woman isn't she! Her eyes are so far sunken into her head 👀

She reminds me of the angry ghost on the train out of the film Ghost with Patrick Swayze!
She's a very odd looking woman isn't she! Her eyes are so far sunken into her head 👀
Him! Vincent Schiavelli - he could deffo pass for her Dad 🤯😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she look like that? Is she unwell? Stacey doesn’t look that bad so it can’t just be how she looks. Is she malnourished ? Does she ever drink water? What’s wrong with her eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, don't think it is a small business anymore Stacey.

A billionaire is a director of said company if you don't know FFS.

The Right Honourable The Lord Sugar.
Net worth£1.7 billion (2021)

Untitled.png

Reactions: 10
Pmsl at her saying she is proud of her brain for continuing to develop(e) ideas. Shame it lets her down with spelling and grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pmsl at her saying she is proud of her brain for continuing to develop(e) ideas. Shame it lets her down with spelling and grammar.
But they aren’t even her ideas. She steals them I seen a label person the other day who does the cold cup sleeves and someone commented saying she copied Jemma and the person was like no she copied me I’ve been doing them for over a year.

Reactions: 13
But they aren’t even her ideas. She steals them I seen a label person the other day who does the cold cup sleeves and someone commented saying she copied Jemma and the person was like no she copied me I’ve been doing them for over a year.
her whole business is stealing others ideas mind you the only reason her labels are popular is because she rides her sisters coat tails not surprising she only has ‘ideas’ that she steals from other people. Also am assuming the person who commented that has lived under a rock for the past few months as they’ve been super popular before poundshop version of stacey stole the idea 🙄

also hope the labels stacey took are spelt right this time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I just don't get the hype with these 🤷‍♀️
I would agree and I don’t understand the hype but they are one of my most popular things 😂 but she is late jumping on this bandwagon - can’t have been keeping an eye out properly at what actual small businesses are doing…

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the difference between getting these back to school icon sticker packs and going to Poundland and getting a much cheaper pack of stickers. They look bloody awful on those lunch boxes. One of the worst things she has done yet I think

I don’t get the difference between getting these back to school icon sticker packs and going to Poundland and getting a much cheaper pack of stickers. They look bloody awful on those lunch boxes. One of the worst things she has done yet I think
Thought that myself, what is actually the point? Is it to decorate the plastic lunch tub..? I just don't get it. The stickers are tiny too, customers will have to spend a fair amount to do even a section of wall. (They deserve that if they go to her overpriced shop lol)
Yes she can do custom colours now but vinyl has so many colours anyway. Seems a silly business decision when so far shes just cut text words on a cricut, she isn't a artist or designer. She's a machine operator 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thought that myself, what is actually the point? Is it to decorate the plastic lunch tub..? I just don't get it. The stickers are tiny too, customers will have to spend a fair amount to do even a section of wall. (They deserve that if they go to her overpriced shop lol)
Yes she can do custom colours now but vinyl has so many colours anyway. Seems a silly business decision when so far shes just cut text words on a cricut, she isn't a artist or designer. She's a machine operator 🙄
Alan Sugar probably wouldn’t accept just cutting labels for his investment and told her she needs more ideas - so she’s trying to be something she’s not

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but it’s naff! I don’t understand who buys all her tit! Most of the stickers look like a 6 year old drew them. I love my daughters name, but I don’t want to see it everywhere.

Reactions: 6
Late to be saying this but the other day I saw Stacey helping out her sisters ‘little’ business and I was infuriated. it took everything within me not to send her A message about lord sugar lol ugh. That family!

Reactions: 5
Can’t bloody stand her, I make labels myself and couldn’t compete with her. A girl I know has her own play dough business and has just ordered loads of labels off her when she could have got them off me a lot cheaper, but it was only to tag her business in stories to get more followers. Ugly cow looks like she’s been dug up and is is hanging on Stacey’s coattails because if she didn’t have a famous sister she’d have no business 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She does a small business share but I bet she gets lots of people who also do labels yet she won’t share them will she. She just probably robs their ideas.

Reactions: 7
She does a small business share but I bet she gets lots of people who also do labels yet she won’t share them will she. She just probably robs their ideas.
I’m confused - she was doing a small business share but didn’t bother then just shared a template for everyone else to share asking them to tag her in. So clearly she gains the engagement and the poor small businesses who was hoping for a share got diddly squat?! Very supportive of real small businesses LL …. Not

Reactions: 4
Every day she comes on nnsploguses for not being on enough... lolz... I genuinely want to know her definition away... n seriously who cares... but the self grandeur ... just go n stay offline... the world will move on... don't worry... nobodys dying...due to lack of you or your content

I’m confused - she was doing a small business share but didn’t bother then just shared a template for everyone else to share asking them to tag her in. So clearly she gains the engagement and the poor small businesses who was hoping for a share got diddly squat?! Very supportive of real small businesses LL …. Not
No effort made... I remember few times of screen upon screen of tagged business.. i feel that doesn't work..no viewer is going to pause n click so many to see what they're about... do like one or two focused one's in a month ... give some background make it worth for those small businesses that people watching will stop n look... instead of half arsed effort.. n for God's sake stop apologizing for not being on enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.