Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf are burping clothes ? Do you have to change your clothes to burp ?
Weird. I just used muslins as burp CLOTHS
I reckon the stupid witch should have written cloths but added an e 😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eurgh I can’t believe this girl has a thread. She’s always been a skeletal big nosed head. Also swear she hardly bothered with Stacey before she was famous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spill!!
Nothing overly interesting.
She use to drink in the same pub as me and was so up herself if was unreal, always been an ugly fucker so never understood it. She was never ever with Stacey and I was under the impression they didn’t grow up together as teens 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Nothing overly interesting.
She use to drink in the same pub as me and was so up herself if was unreal, always been an ugly fucker so never understood it. She was never ever with Stacey and I was under the impression they didn’t grow up together as teens 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably just sees her as a way to boost her “small” business!!

Reactions: 5
her business isn’t as big as i assumed it was? i mean for someone who’s only skill is riding her sisters coat tails and the way she talks i’d assume her orders were a lot higher?!
😂 to her spending all her time learning she means stealing others ideas - fingers crossed now it’s been in the sun she doesn’t make the labels anymore people will stop buying them in case it’s been touched by ss and give the other actual small businesses who don’t have a sister dropping their names in their instagram posts, a chance

Reactions: 7
But could she just be saying 2000 orders a month? I don’t know, if that’s all she’s getting then I can’t see that hq being open long the nob

Reactions: 3
The price of her labels 2000 orders a month could be quite a high amount.
How long term can a label business be there are only so many things you can label

Reactions: 6
Yes her labels cost at least £3 and people don’t just buy one half the time. Some are dearer Especially stuff like the bundle packs of minimilistic labels they are £15 per pack. let’s say the average order is between £5 and £10 then that’s £10000 or £20000 a month with 2000 orders. I would even say she does more especially at certain holidays and when she releases new stuff. Personally I think her prices are stupid and I don’t get the whole labelling thing.

Seriously, is Stacey's sister only 33??? Wow. duck me, I'm 10 years older than her and I look more younger than my years. She looks way older than me!!!
This was her back in 2009 when Stacey was on xfactor, so around 21. Now 12 years later. 😱 The years have certainly not been very kind to her. Does she have a medical condition of some sort as she doesn't look at all well?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Seriously, is Stacey's sister only 33??? Wow. duck me, I'm 10 years older than her and I look more younger than my years. She looks way older than me!!!
This was her back in 2009 when Stacey was on xfactor, so around 21. Now 12 years later. 😱 The years have certainly not been very kind to her. Does she have a medical condition of some sort as she doesn't look at all well?
Frick me , I though she was late forties 🙊

Yes. It’s called ‘ugly as duck syndrome ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...cebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1625484795

the sun article is just awful. She didn’t start with just £300. A cricut or silhouette cutting machine is £300 on its own. Then you have to buy all the vinyl and transfer tape to go with it at least, the cutting mats, the tools to weed
I think she paid them to do that article, it’s full of so much crap it’s unreal. When will people realise that labels have been around for years, I first started using them around 8/9 years ago, the only reason she has any following, cause let’s face it no one would give her a second look and her minging husband, (sorry was just sick in my mouth) is Stacey and Olive tagging Hinch in everything. She’s a no body and I really hope people realise exactly what she’s all about and go back to using the real small businesses that she’s throwing under the bus.

wow, she’s had a hard paper round. A lot of these influencers look older than me and I’m 40, her sister looks in her 40’s.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.