Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she just trying to morphe into Stacey with that hair colour? 🙄 if I was Stacey I’d be so fed up of her

Reactions: 8
Is she just trying to morphe into Stacey with that hair colour? 🙄 if I was Stacey I’d be so fed up of her
If I was Stacey I’d stay as far away as possible from that lying, manipulative, power hungry skank.

Why oh why is she getting all this business when other people have been doing it for years? Why now the interest in all this?
Oh hang on, because the silly twonks think it makes them closer to SS, Hinch or now Lord Twatface himself.
If I didn’t make my own I still wouldn’t buy off her, I’d buy from a small local business who probably depend on sales to make ends meet. She should be ashamed but instead she’s to busy parading inappropriate content of her, her yukky husband (who she thinks is gods gift) the children and now that bloody poor puppy that needs to ring doggy version of childline, poor thing being down her bloody trousers. The other dog is barely mentioned and she previously said she didn’t like it near her, in fact where is it?
She doesn’t empower people, she destroys them!
Well done Olive, just remember Karma’s a witch, you destroy someone it comes back at you 10 fold! I’ll be here with my popcorn

Reactions: 9
Coke and toblerone at 9.30am is so gross. Where that dog was lying under her clothes, is repugnant. It makes me laugh (or cry) I don’t know which, that her and SS are getting paid to do ads for Dove (SS) and Oral B (her) when they literally do not wash themselves daily and their hair, God only knows, once a month maybe.

I thought the exact same.
Also she still claims to be a small business even tho tons of her labels are going to be at a event in 6 different shopping centres.

Reactions: 1
Nice printer for a small business.
Retailing from 8k to 16k.
(I think hers is the cheaper one)

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

• Wow
Why is it so hard to believe Olive??
When you have Alan Sugar backing you what do you expect unlike other proper real small businesses who don’t!
bleeping twit!!!!!!
It’s almost like Olive is hoping everyone’s forgot that Lord Twatface has set her up nice and cushty. We know where your money came from skank and it weren’t your hard work.
I also loathe the way she’s making out she’s created safari animals, many many of the original businesses have been doing them for ages. I might of said this once or twice but oh my gawd her f’kin voice 😡

At what point will she stop calling herself a small business ?
I don’t think she does call herself a small business does she? She by no means is but I don’t think I’ve seen her call herself that in a while.

She’s got 2 new massive machines in the last 3 months she really is raking in the cash. It will eventually die out though then what will she do.

Reactions: 2
Has she seriously printed out all the weird messages she gets on Instagram and stuck them to a wall.

Talk about loving yourself

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.