Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously printed out all the weird messages she gets on Instagram and stuck them to a wall.

Talk about loving yourself
so weird and yet there’s only like 11 of them 😂
going on about being a designer ~ ooh I’m so ✨ creative ✨
duck off! Go back to your stock fonts and acting like anyone’s been arsed you’ve not checked onto Instagram for an hour. You’re not a personality, no one gives a tit what you’ve eaten all day

anything she’s missing, yeah some talent

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a canny cow.
Ask the followers for ideas as to what she's missed and she steals the ideas.
But more fool them if they're small businesses etc. She's the one who's raking it in now Sugar cube has invested in Olive Oil.

Screenshot_20210618_220840_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I also screenshotted her ideas to steal some back off her 😂 She really thinks people care that she's not been on, would a shop keeper behave the same....no....cz thats what she is....an online shop keeper 🤦🏽‍♀️ She's not an artist or designer no matter how much she pretends 🙄

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been covered in earlier threads but she doesn’t look well in that last story 😟 has she been sick?

How many spelling mistakes does she put on her stories doesn’t she proof read anything. I would be worried to order labels from here with how bad her spelling is. Half the time it doesn’t make sense as she writes the wrong words like I’ll shoe you thus instead of show you this.

Reactions: 13
How many spelling mistakes does she put on her stories doesn’t she proof read anything. I would be worried to order labels from here with how bad her spelling is. Half the time it doesn’t make sense as she writes the wrong words like I’ll shoe you thus instead of show you this.
I agree, it shows such a lack of care. What can she do other than blatantly copy everyone else and pretend she's important haha 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
the fact she had incorrect punctuation on a few of her labels and the sticker on her sisters wall of eachother makes me cringe and wonder who would buy stickers from such an idiot who apparently can’t even use spell checker 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Bit awkward to have a Be Your Beautiful campaign while only recording yourself with filters

Reactions: 13
She is an illiterate twonk but I do think she also does some on purpose to get the engagement, there’ll be some ‘saddo’ that will message her to let her know she made a mistake which results in engagement. Sad and desperate. I’d rather not be known as a div personally.

Reactions: 10
Her new 'designs' are rubbish btw. Overcrowded, boring and pointless, she isn't a designer even with a 'fancy dell' 😂

Those ‘tags’ I think it was about 12 years ago, both one and two holed tags were a popular embellishment for card makers 🙄👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.