Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just been mentioned in her stories again, so now I’m asking…wtf is the point of the mirror in shopping centres? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 1
I don’t get sticking the stickers on a mirror isn’t the whole point of a mirror to be clear so you can see yourself?

Reactions: 5
I’m confused about her article, why are they making her out like she’s done all this herself. I know many small businesses (real small businesses) that pack, source, create, make their own website, research, everything themselves. They slug their bums off. She what uses people’s fonts, ideas, has her sister to shout out (hence the no need to advertise on google) her brother to make her website, her dad to photograph everything yet she’s painted as a one man band….. what about the other business did that not bring her profit to fund for This? £300 my ass, done it all on her own my ass.

the only reason it’s succeeding is Through shoutouts via her sis. Wouldn’t survive otherwise. I would much rather support real small businesses that do work hard and appreciate 20 orders a month let alone 2000

Reactions: 11
I don’t get sticking the stickers on a mirror isn’t the whole point of a mirror to be clear so you can see yourself?
Takes me back to being a teenager, putting the free stickers from Just Seventeen and Smash Hits all over my bedroom mirror!!! 🤣🤣😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I literally see it and came straight
They’ve just said she’s on loose women next week! 🤣🤣🤣
I literally see this and came straight on here. Wonder how she managed to get on there and fit in her PR with everything else she needs to do as a one man band… oh wait her sister. This is getting boring now. I love to applaud people that have drive, determination and are smashing it through hard work. This I just think is utter bull. She will have a book out next on how to grow a small business

Reactions: 7
Seriously, is Stacey's sister only 33??? Wow. duck me, I'm 10 years older than her and I look more younger than my years. She looks way older than me!!!
This was her back in 2009 when Stacey was on xfactor, so around 21. Now 12 years later. 😱 The years have certainly not been very kind to her. Does she have a medical condition of some sort as she doesn't look at all well?
Good grief only 33?! She really does look a good 10 yrs older.

Reactions: 4
Seriously, is Stacey's sister only 33??? Wow. duck me, I'm 10 years older than her and I look more younger than my years. She looks way older than me!!!
This was her back in 2009 when Stacey was on xfactor, so around 21. Now 12 years later. 😱 The years have certainly not been very kind to her. Does she have a medical condition of some sort as she doesn't look at all well?
Honestly I have just started looking at this thread (normally on the SS one) and I cannot believe she’s a year younger than me! I don’t look young for my age, I look 34, would never have guessed she was around my age.
Just looked on her website out of interest - check out those apostrophes! (Apologies if it’s been pointed out before, I haven’t read her earlier thread)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Jesus duck she looks awful. Can’t behave she is only a year older than me?!! She has the look of someone with an eating disorder

I love that she looks a lot older than me and I'm 40, I'd say she looks late 40's. I don't know anyone in their early 40's who look as old as her.

Went to bluewater this morning to pick my Dad up a birthday present she was there with her mirror, people queuing and treating her like a little celeb so watch out her ego has been fed. I don’t get it! The mirror or her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
A mirror she’s put ‘empowering message stickers’ on and appears to be taking around on tour for reasons best known to herself
It’s not even her mirror or concept. She was approached by a company (can’t remember who) who were doing this tour thing. The way she keeps calling it her mirror, no it’s not. You just put some tit stickers on it!

Reactions: 8
WTAF is that mirror? It looks like it’s smeared and needs a good clean. Totally pointless.
Has she given up her job as a paediatric nurse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.