Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is the mirror so misty? I thought the idea of a mirror was to see yourself in it, no? It's patchy as duck and covered in stickers. Bit pointless even using a mirror imo.

Reactions: 7
She has a post up saying she’s embarrassed about the abuse the England players are getting….emmmm has she been on her Dad’s page? He was one of the first last night to pile on the abuse to the guys who missed the penalties. Deleted now of course but plenty of us saw.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She has a post up saying she’s embarrassed about the abuse the England players are getting….emmmm has she been on her Dad’s page? He was one of the first last night to pile on the abuse to the guys who missed the penalties. Deleted now of course but plenty of us saw.
She's pointless and ignorant! Be kind???!!! What's kindness got to do with it. We don't not abuse each other based on skin colour because we are being kind 🙄🙄🙄 Swiftly moved on to but anyway look at my tit prints. She really pissed me off with that story.

Reactions: 6
So funny how she has posted about being kind yet her dad was one of the first to start abusing the players !
17479520-0264-435D-9D67-17382A286120.png
71A0AE40-59B7-4446-8635-ACBDFC8B310A.png
14429CF0-89C6-4A21-9315-E709B8DE0689.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So funny how she has posted about being kind yet her dad was one of the first to start abusing the players ! View attachment 659621View attachment 659622View attachment 659623
how much do they get paid and how much do they train? mate how much does your oldest daughter charge for labels just from riding off her sisters coat tails, esp when she can’t spell, even if it’s her actual job to spell 🤦🏻‍♀️
as for shitiest?? wow 😂
also stacey’s not allowed to post Harry but you can??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her and Staceys schedules are so full 🙄 she says she has 2 sports days but I thought you couldn’t go due to covid

Reactions: 2
Joy of Joys.

She's on Loose Women tomorrow.

With Stacey, I suspect so she can defend her if the others pull her up on anything.

ll.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Joy of Joys.

She's on Loose Women tomorrow.

With Stacey, I suspect so she can defend her if the others pull her up on anything.

View attachment 664097
Why is she on Loose Women though? I must admit, I've been working from home since March 2020 and I've not watched it once. But don't they usually have celebrities on the panel? Or people with a story/been through an experience? I can't see what a woman flogging labels would go on to talk about?

Reactions: 7
Loose women - what a load of crap! Who else is going to email lord sugar today :cautious:

Reactions: 3
I bet Stacey's name was mentioned in that email Stacey they Jemma sent to Al.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.