Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and Stacey both did a story about this surprise hens weekend and I really struggled to read their captions. Why is it so hard for them to string a legible sentence together?

Reactions: 5
part time nurse…nope - just doing enough hours to keep her license for when people stop
buying overpriced labels. gave up nursing in the pandemic - what an hero

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The bad spelling is odd. The words she and her sister spell wrong are so random: they would surely be picked up by spellcheck. And if not, they would stand out as you read it back before posting. Can they just not spell? It’s unusual both would be crap spellers. Is it on purpose? 🤔

Reactions: 6
The bad spelling is odd. The words she and her sister spell wrong are so random: they would surely be picked up by spellcheck. And if not, they would stand out as you read it back before posting. Can they just not spell? It’s unusual both would be crap spellers. Is it on purpose? 🤔
Of course. It probably does spell check and they change it, the ditzy act or something it's called 😜

Reactions: 6
I might be wrong, but I’m sure I’ve read on here before influencers (whatever you wanna call them), post really obvious spelling mistakes so more people message to correct them. More dms = higher engagement

Reactions: 14
As I said earlier in one of my posts, I still can't get my head around her only being 33. However, seeing this today, if she was part of my family I would be very worried for her health right now. Compared with the photo I shared a few pages ago when Stacey was on xfactor, she looked much healthier and was glowing back then. I'm beginning to wonder if she has some sort of ED. It can certainly age you and make you look sullen. I wouldn't wish that on anyone as I've struggled with my ED for the last 13 years. But she needs to reach out if she has as she doesn't look well. 😔😔😔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Copying her stinking sister with the coming home child running into her arms video 🙄
She’s always out, the kids probably don’t know who she is. Just as tit a mother as her sister. I swear she prefers the dog to her actual children.

Reactions: 7
She’s always out, the kids probably don’t know who she is. Just as tit a mother as her sister. I swear she prefers the dog to her actual children.
Yes and the amount of times her kids fall asleep at the hq or under a desk when she was in the shed in the garden. Most of the summer holidays the kids will be stuck in the hq while they work unless they go out or are at staceys.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So nOw she’s doing tacky videos with her kid like her stinky sister... she does not have an original idea in Her body

Reactions: 9
So basically she has been gifted a second laptop that’s 2 laptops and the screen thing from dell but she’s a small business. Yes coz all small business get gifted stuff from dell.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So basically she has been gifted a second laptop that’s 2 laptops and the screen thing from dell but she’s a small business. Yes coz all small business get gifted stuff from dell.
I hope they also donated to some kids during lockdown who were homeschooling and couldn’t afford laptops

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.