Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched, in horror, her messy kids room tik-tok on her stories. S’rallen must be thrilled to be her business partner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
professional 🙄 mind you we could have guessed how professional she was, what with her spelling. I lost respect for Sugar to be honest when he teamed up with someone so so unprofessional

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much bullshit all in one paragraph.
I see no mention of riding on sisters coat tails, tagging Hinch in everything nor stealing other peoples ideas who have actually been doing this a heck of a lot longer.
Wasn’t their link up something to do with her Dad anyway.
Lord Sugar is a lying dick just like her, fkin hate liars.
Hope the pair of them get what they deserve!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If your random small label making ig business emailed Al Sug@r for ideas it'd would be either passed to a 6th form work experience lad/lass or placed in the deleted bin
I suspect he saw she was stinkies sister or beggy mentioned it
No way would he be interested otherwise. He's a canny c@unt

Reactions: 11
Also why is it in a Jewish news article and all of a sudden pointing out the facts she’s Jewish? It’s not like her and Stacey are religious they just normally do the Hanukkah thing as far as I can tell.

Reactions: 8
Also why is it in a Jewish news article and all of a sudden pointing out the facts she’s Jewish? It’s not like her and Stacey are religious they just normally do the Hanukkah thing as far as I can tell.
Probably to get her business from the Jewish community and it shows that he is supporting the community by working for her. I guess it's all good publicity

Reactions: 7
So fed up of the apologizing.. the delusion.. every day .. every time.. what's her posting frequency she has set for herself where she feels it'll be adequate n she needn't apologize... n why won't she acknowledge the advantage of her sister n hinch to some extent ...

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t matter if she’s religiously Jewish, since she’s also ethnically Jewish. There is a difference in the two, even if she raised half Christian because of her mum.

Reactions: 3
Probably one of their close friends maybe. I know Jemma talks about having a group of friends a lot.

Reactions: 1
Probably one of their close friends maybe. I know Jemma talks about having a group of friends a lot.
I don't think Stacey had any real friends, I think her friends are really Jemima's friends.

Reactions: 4
I don't think Stacey had any real friends, I think her friends are really Jemima's friends.
Probably as I only seen them get together all of them a few times. They went to staceys old house for dinner one time and then staceys garden for Jemma birthday.

Reactions: 3
Probably as I only seen them get together all of them a few times. They went to staceys old house for dinner one time and then staceys garden for Jemma birthday.
Yes and Jemma has been out with them separately. I can imagine Stacey being very maintenance.

Reactions: 2
Who was the other woman in the room with her and her stinky sister
The friend that invited herself along supposedly only to then get roped into taking pictures of the sisters swanning around acting like toddlers or lesbian lovers 😂 (there's some fab comments over on the SS thread about her sister too!) and got rewarded by having the video of her falling into the pool (which looked painful) uploaded for all the random followers to see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The friend that invited herself along supposedly only to then get roped into taking pictures of the sisters swanning around acting like toddlers or lesbian lovers 😂 (there's some fab comments over on the SS thread about her sister too!) and got rewarded by having the video of her falling into the pool (which looked painful) uploaded for all the random followers to see 🙄
The same friend that SS said, on her stories, had only arrived the next day! She obviously didn't realise that the freind had been shown the night before on Gemma's stories! Never can tell the truth!! 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.