Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we shouldn’t be personal about someones looks, but she must have hit every branch when she fell from the ugly tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do filters do this on her face I never see it happen with anyone else😂
That’s happening on a few pages I follow even when they don’t use filters. I’m thinking maybe their app needs updating. It was happening on all my stories a few weeks back until I updated it

Reactions: 1
I find it crazy that she was able to trademark loop tags. I know of so many genuine small businesses selling them, I've even bought some from another company

Reactions: 8
Just saw her grid post where she introduces herself to new followers and her grammar and spelling is all over the place

Reactions: 4
View attachment 617082

Honestly!! Why the need to trade mark loop tags! What about the person she stole that idea from! 🙄🙄
the examination part means it hasn’t been looked at yet so no trademark given - so she shouldn’t be using TM, (although to be fair anyone can actually use TM) when it goes to the next stage of publication people can dispute it being given - god i hope it’s disputed stupid coat tail riding witch.

edited because she winds me up so much I missed information out 😂

Reactions: 9
the examination part means it hasn’t been looked at yet so no trademark given - so she shouldn’t be using TM, (although to be fair anyone can actually use TM) when it goes to the next stage of publication people can dispute it being given - god i hope it’s disputed stupid coat tail riding witch.

edited because she winds me up so much I missed information out 😂
oh thats good! I hope people do. It’s crazy to want to trade mark that. Surely all small businesses should be sticking together....... and not trying to block each other.

Reactions: 6
I wondered that myself, trademarking tags. She's got an over inflated ego 🙄 I've been selling those tags for years, it's a bit of card & ribbon....actually we've all been using them years, they come in a pack with wrapping paper at Christmas 😂 It's not fancy or unique. The fact she's only just branching into her own designs (which are rubbish), tells you she's a classic case of a band wagoner. Can't even spell properly ffs. No skill or knowledge involved, just using a computer to cut vinyl Guuuuys....😂

Reactions: 15
I’ve had to unfollow because it really upsets me how she’s being held as this inspirational hero when she just copied ideas and has trampled all over small businesses. It makes me feel like just giving up and I don’t think she’ll ever understand the detrimental effect she has on people. Part of me hopes she reads here to see that she’s affecting people with real small businesses but I don’t think she’d care either way

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve had to unfollow because it really upsets me how she’s being held as this inspirational hero when she just copied ideas and has trampled all over small businesses. It makes me feel like just giving up and I don’t think she’ll ever understand the detrimental effect she has on people. Part of me hopes she reads here to see that she’s affecting people with real small businesses but I don’t think she’d care either way
I know what you mean, she still tries to act like a small business and her small business shares are just new ideas for her to me. She will have wiped out many business at £2 a word because shes as sister 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her HQ is actually Lord Sugars. Sponges off peoples ideas and sponges off everyone else to make it happen. Sister, Sugar, Dell. She’s not even a graphic designer. She licences everyone else’s photos so technically she isn’t even creating her own vinyl she’s combining other peoples designs and calling them her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her HQ is actually Lord Sugars. Sponges off peoples ideas and sponges off everyone else to make it happen. Sister, Sugar, Dell. She’s not even a graphic designer. She licences everyone else’s photos so technically she isn’t even creating her own vinyl she’s combining other peoples designs and calling them her own.
You sound like you have ☕ Do spill….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.