Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
You would hope not!

There are so many loungewear options around now if you wanted to be comfy, even throw on a pair of leggings and a jumper instead. It’s just attention seeking.
Exactly this
Hoping to make it for the daily fail or the sun for wearing pjs out
But I think even they wouldn’t bother with you
Wouldn’t want to crack there lens taking pics of the ugly trout

Reactions: 2

sercombe

Chatty Member
I messaged her about this and she actually replied. She said he’s too old for a car seat that straps you in over the shoulders and to mind my own business. Ooooookay then

She also spelt every single word of the message correctly and used proper punctuation, so I’m guessing the “I can’t spell properly” narrative she tries to portray is just for cOnTeNt
Wow!! Just wow. Is he too old for one though? I don’t know what the age is.
But it’s quite clear he has nothing for safety in that video at all!!
But i literally am like 😱 at that response from
Her to you!

1001 others

VIP Member
Why is she being like Stacey and being ditzy and forgetting her kids had school stuff? Also her spelling atrocious she doesn’t even proof read. As a business account she should. People weeing for petrol. Does she mean waiting or queuing?
Desperate times ... long waits ... :LOL:

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Yeah she named one of the colours pickle cottage green after staceys utility room? I’m sure she wasn’t planning on adding the green to her range until Stacey did her utility room.

Janedoe123

At what point will she stop calling herself a small business ?
I don’t think she does call herself a small business does she? She by no means is but I don’t think I’ve seen her call herself that in a while.

She’s got 2 new massive machines in the last 3 months she really is raking in the cash. It will eventually die out though then what will she do.

hereforthestalk

Don’t suppose you could share the supplier on here could you 😊
I really want to know what waterproof protective layer she has over her labels. They go on more like stickers than vinyl.
oh i only just saw this sorry, the supplier
of course i can share if you want - the set of 3 it is, but the labels are probably the waterproof ones themselves to be fair rather than her covering them 😊

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Probably as I only seen them get together all of them a few times. They went to staceys old house for dinner one time and then staceys garden for Jemma birthday.
Yes and Jemma has been out with them separately. I can imagine Stacey being very maintenance.