Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just always seem to be there: they went to a wedding from there yesterday as you could see the garden in the photo 🤷🏻‍♀️ Now that I think of it it’s probably due to the fact she has no showers at home but they’re not a fan of washing anyway so 🤔

Reactions: 3

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So her jars are supposedly sold out and most of her baubles yet she’s selling them at the shopping centre 🤔 also wonder if she’s bought her small cricut to do any custom labels while they are there? I think a lot of her custom labels are done on her big machines now so she will tell people to order via her website.

Dd29

VIP Member
If all the other labels (assuming it’s a set) have capitals at the start, why, oh why, would you not do a capital for father of the groom?!?!?!
It’s things like this that a small business wouldn’t be proud to send out!
It's the font I complained to a label company before because one letter was lowercase and she explained that was the font and certain letters would only come in lowercase

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
I've seen it unfortunately, thanks to the celeb gossip thread. I can also never look at pringles in the same way
FFS - tattle gets me again! Why can I have zero restraint when someone on here tells me not to look at things!?! I’m blind now, my retinas are literally burnt out!

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
No stories 🤔 is she trying to keep up the pretence that she is still on holiday with her sister. Usually she blows up Staces stories lies cos she’s always storying every little bloody thing 😂
Off topic but I'm clutching ma beak at your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think she’ll have a restock of those pots which didn’t take long. Them selling out was to create extra demand

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
The Disney font is copyrighted, so any business using it without a license from Disney is breaking copyright laws. I run a small business that has to put up with my competition breaking copyright law on a daily basis and it's so infuriating knowing that I would make double my profit in a year if I was stupid and didn't care about stealing other people's work. If that font she is using doesn't have upper and lower case then it is no way bought from the designer with the correct commercial license.
Exactly this!! So many don’t even know because they do no research. It’s ridiculous