Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I know jemma is using her shower while hers is broke and she said she was getting both her bathrooms done but I think she was begging for a freebie. I think she just goes and hangs out at staceys a lot they defo didn’t do in the old house but may be living closer now.
I’m sure when stacey moved she said she’s closer to her family now, which lets be honest just means Jemma despite having a big family

Reactions: 1

Bellabob321

VIP Member
It probably is a pre-record but isn’t she converting a bedroom into a bathroom. So that must be a complicated job. Not sure why new bathroom couldn’t go back in to old bathroom.
No she has a bathroom and when she did an extension a few years back she added a 2nd bathroom over the garage I think but they couldn’t afford to finish it. It was basically an empty room and then her main bathroom shower broke so now they have decided to do this 2nd bathroom. Not sure if they are also getting the main one fixed.
I still don’t get her releasing jars and the price of them. Lots of places do them for much cheaper.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Why do filters do this on her face I never see it happen with anyone else😂
That’s happening on a few pages I follow even when they don’t use filters. I’m thinking maybe their app needs updating. It was happening on all my stories a few weeks back until I updated it

No she has a bathroom and when she did an extension a few years back she added a 2nd bathroom over the garage I think but they couldn’t afford to finish it. It was basically an empty room and then her main bathroom shower broke so now they have decided to do this 2nd bathroom. Not sure if they are also getting the main one fixed.
I still don’t get her releasing jars and the price of them. Lots of places do them for much cheaper.
Oh I gotcha. I thought it was weird alright. She obviously doesn’t even have a bath in the original bathroom, if she can’t use that to wash the kids. Her statement today how she hadn’t washed her hair in ‘forever’…I dread to think how long forever was 🤢

Justapeep

VIP Member
See old sleazy Dave was at the Christmas lunch yesterday. Something about him makes me uneasy. Although she posted photos of SS and her …but
In their fake life of Instagram who would know where they had Christmas lunch. Maybe the SolomonSwash lot were there instead of SS cooking in a shed

keyser666

It really isn't. I can't say what I said on Skankys thread a while ago as I got a warning, but they are ugliest things I've seen. They are up there on Robbie and Sonia from EastEnders levels, maybe even worse.
I hope you weren’t unfortunate to see the Sonia image/video like I was sent 😷

Chez300

VIP Member
Just having nose through her highlights. Wasn’t this on her stories just the other day?! Getting all the tips from Stace!
25B89911-E1B0-40EF-A45E-435A82E50457.jpeg