Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Skanky said that her kids don't go private school and it looks like the sister go to the same school. I think they go to a normal state school, but a very good one. They probably let her and Skanky get away with a lot, in the hope that Skanky donates money to them.

Reactions: 2

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
It was sad that she said her being at the archery thing meant to much to her daughter yet she forgot the event and didn't even know her daughter did archery in the first place

Side note: My daughter goes to a private school and all her meals are provided, I assumed that was the norm
I really don't think that her children go to a private school, the filming her and Stacey we doing for Instagram stories at the school fete wouldn't be allowed at my child's school. Privacy and security are really important

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So now companies are sending her products for her to give away at her pop up shop. Obviously she can’t just do her labels as they wouldn’t be much to sell.

Simbama12

Chatty Member
Jars are really useful here where I live because of the heat and creepy crawlies that get into packets, we can have to decant everything 😫

• Wow

RLdeletedme

Side note: My daughter goes to a private school and all her meals are provided, I assumed that was the norm
Definitely not. I went to three different private schools and meals weren't provided. They were for boarders in one school, but cost a fair bit extra.

keyser666

How unprofessional is she her stomach rumbles during this Insta story on her business page, absolutely no self awareness

Bloody hell her bathroom seems to be taking forever & a day to do unless it’s already done & she is showing pre-records?
It probably is a pre-record but isn’t she converting a bedroom into a bathroom. So that must be a complicated job. Not sure why new bathroom couldn’t go back in to old bathroom.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
i know the supplier of some jars like hers how i wish i could do what she does and say “here’s where to get them guys” for
all those she threw under the bus before but so she would actually see the post
Don’t suppose you could share the supplier on here could you 😊
I really want to know what waterproof protective layer she has over her labels. They go on more like stickers than vinyl.

Reactions: 1

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Writing messages to yourself again 🤦🏼‍♀️
If someone is crying opening a box of overpriced shit from lurch then they needs an appointment with a professional asap
Is this about the jars? They couldn't imagine 3 jars? Never seen a jar with a label on it before?

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Do her kids and Stacey's go to the same school. I do wonder if they get special treatment. Stacey would fairly regularly talk about forgetting to drop or pick off, or provide lunch etc. I think once she even said she one in without shoes or something. Every time the school seems to say no problem, we've sorted it. I struggle to believe most parents would get this response. I know when my daughter was at school and the rare times, something would go wrong e.g. forgetting her lunch box, I certainly wouldn't get a personal call and when I did realise myself (usually as I arrived frazzled at work) I would have to find a solution e.g. asking a family member to go and get it or buy an alternative and drop it off! Also in terms of missing an event - I don't think most parents would be noticed as 'missing' and if they were wouldn't it just be presumed that they couldn't make it due to work or something?
I’m not sure if they go to a private school so maybe it’s different I could be wrong though.