Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Does her husband have a job? I know she mentions him at the HQ but does he work there as well or do something else?

Reactions: 1

Summernights

VIP Member
No wonder the DJ couldn’t make out his name. He obviously thought it was a girl, so Hudson seemed an unlikely choice. I can’t believe she shared the videos of her little darling behaving so badly. To be honest, neither of them should be sharing videos with other children in anyway.
I missed that story, what was he doing?

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Is she just trying to morphe into Stacey with that hair colour? 🙄 if I was Stacey I’d be so fed up of her
I thought the exact same.
Also she still claims to be a small business even tho tons of her labels are going to be at a event in 6 different shopping centres.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Bloody hell her bathroom seems to be taking forever & a day to do unless it’s already done & she is showing pre-records?

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So is she launching her own home range or is it just labels for the home which is already has. She mentions organising so is she launching boxes?

It’s just been mentioned in her stories again, so now I’m asking…wtf is the point of the mirror in shopping centres? I just don’t get it

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Does her husband have a job? I know she mentions him at the HQ but does he work there as well or do something else?
He lost his job either just before or at the start of the pandemic and then I think he just working with her now doing the labels.

Hanna21

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been covered in earlier threads but she doesn’t look well in that last story 😟 has she been sick?