Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
Is she trying to become the next Marie Kondo organisational guru. For Christ’s sake she’s a label maker or maybe that line of business is drying up and she’s jumped on the bandwagon of organisational skills as her sister will off on maternity leave soon and there is an opening for it

Reactions: 3

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Her and Staceys schedules are so full 🙄 she says she has 2 sports days but I thought you couldn’t go due to covid

Reactions: 2

Bellabob321

VIP Member
In the style have just announced they are doing home stuff and I seen labels I wonder if Jemma will collaborate with them?

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Have I missed something? Why is this imbecile telling people how to use cutlery trays? Sorry but I thought that’s was a normal thing in most houses. Why can’t she do anything without the piggin phone in her hand? Getting far to big for her boots
I bet they are trying to get her in as a co- presenter on Stacey’s sort your life show 😫🙈

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think originally she said she’d had a really bad week and was knocked back by something and to top it off she also had a cold so couldn’t work. Don’t think it was just having a cold

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Thank goodness masks are back in one way so the morons ‘queuing’ up don’t have to smell those dirty skanks!

bamboo98

VIP Member
That sounds plausible doesn’t it? Especially since they invited her to do the shoot with SS a few months ago 🤮

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
It’s bizarre. If you go and watch Stacey’s X Factor audition, her sister looks fine (I’ve actually just realised I can’t remember / don’t know her name), average but perhaps on the prettier side of average. I know that was 12 years ago, people can change a lot but she’s still only in, is it her early 30s? Can’t remember if she is older than Stacey or not. But she really does look rough compared to 2009.

edit: have remembered her name now and of course it’s been mentioned on here loads of times but I honestly couldn’t remember it or even remember ever knowing it 😅 it’s nearly 2am tbf

Chez300

VIP Member
I did. I’m not sure who I’d send it to? It’s a bit blurry but you can make out the street name, postcode and city.

I’ve always wondered why she shows orders like that incase she accidentally shows an address.

I’ve just checked the screenshot and there’s actually 2 addresses visible 😒
Yeah I’m not sure either. Usually you report to the company responsible then they have to report. But not what happens if they do nothing