Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, there doesn't need to be an apostrophe at all. There could be, if she really wanted to imply something like, "Christmas at the Smiths' House", but even then it would come after the S, unless there is only one Smith.

She told me she was right, because the apostrophe shows possession. I'm quite embarrassed for her - her attitude is really horrible too.

Funnily enough, she was also really arsey about a year ago. She was making adoption stickers and asked for advice from parents of adopted children, of which I am one. I messaged her that it would be nice for her to include some options for older children, as not all adopted children are babies, and she was SO crappy! I couldn't believe how nasty she was, when SHE was the one who asked for advice. She didn't want to hear it.

She's definitely not a very nice person at all. She tries to make out that she's all sweetness and light on her Instagram, but she's absolutely not. She brings a very famous Roald Dahl quote about good thoughts to mind...

Ah well. If she wants to regularly post stuff that makes her look really thick, then she can go for it. After all, she clearly IS really thick.
Haha yes I agree...Roald Dahl is very apt!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She's utterly vile and has been vile to lots of us here, so welcome to our club! What a hideous person, inside and out. How she manages to make money when she is so unprofessional, I'll never know. When she's not at the "HQ", she must sit with her phone waiting to jump down people's throats instead of spending time with her children. What a sad life.

Joined Tattle just to post this.

Last night I emailed this woman nicely, to correct her bad grammar on one of her baubles. I thought she might be embarrassed if she started to sell them and her error went viral.

She came back at me with a really arsey response, and ARGUED that she was correct and I was wrong. I'm so amused by this. I have a first class degree, a PGCE, a Master's and I'm doing my PhD. I'm a primary school teacher and a university lecturer.

She constantly makes spelling and grammar mistakes in her stories. Very simple ones that primary school children don't make mistakes with.

Then she said, "You don't even follow me yet you watch my stories". So? I don't follow anyone that I don't know personally, yet I watch lots of people's stories. I'm not sure what that has to do with her being an unintelligent cretin, but there we go.

I am now blocked and most amused that she thinks her chavvy baubles are grammatically correct when they absolutely aren't 😁

Horrible lady.
Vile and

Reactions: 6
Most of these cunts make typos on purpose to up their engagement. Unfortunately it works well.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s just me or the way she’s displayed her Christmas range but it reminds me of what local crafters sell at the school Christmas fair 🤣😕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just had a look at her website, I could do better than that. It looks really cheap, there are lots of errors and a lot is just pop up photos with no prices.

On top of that it is a total rip off - £6 for 'Bits and Bobs!'

1634902213906.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've just had a look at her website, I could do better than that. It looks really cheap, there are lots of errors and a lot is just pop up photos with no prices.

On top of that it is a total rip off - £6 for 'Bits and Bobs!'

View attachment 822948
I just saw this and thought of 'tell me you failed your year 1 spelling test without telling me you failed your year 1 spealling test' Jemma, ballsing the spellings up on this and charging 30 quid plus the glass for this effort!

Question: why does she half sing sentences? So annoying 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Yes, there doesn't need to be an apostrophe at all. There could be, if she really wanted to imply something like, "Christmas at the Smiths' House", but even then it would come after the S, unless there is only one Smith.

She told me she was right, because the apostrophe shows possession. I'm quite embarrassed for her - her attitude is really horrible too.
Perhaps she's tapped into a niche market of blacksmiths who live alone and are hosting Christmas this year??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didn’t expect the red one to be so popular for Christmas - WTF?! It’s the most Christmassy colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn’t expect the red one to be so popular for Christmas - WTF?! It’s the most Christmassy colour!
Fick as tit. I might message her to ask if she wants me to do her website for free as long as I can put my company logo on every page, I can't believe just how ghastly hers is for the money she charges!

• Haha
Fick as tit. I might message her to ask if she wants me to do her website for free as long as I can put my company logo on every page, I can't believe just how ghastly hers is for the money she charges!
Her brother does her website but I think he has a main job so it’s a side job type of thing. Probably doesn’t pay him much. I agree her website could be much better.

Her brother does her website but I think he has a main job so it’s a side job type of thing. Probably doesn’t pay him much. I agree her website could be much better.
It's seriously ghastly. Just this header is awful. Xmas should be Christmas and lose the tacky tree, then she should have the headers: Custom, Minimalistic, Collections, Bundles, Tags. Drop pre-sized and the word loop, they can be added as a drop down box as can the various collections and bundles.

This is a wix or Site123 basic template done really badly. The colours alone are awful.

In other news: what was she wearing to the dentist and why did we need to know that she went anyway?

1635011062126.png

Reactions: 5
Guys... The bag of porridge oats split, and my husband decanted them into a (clear) jar. But we don't have a label and now I don't think I'll ever remember what's in that jar again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wasn't going to post here again, but after going to watch the people's stories I watch every morning (I don't follow anyone I don't know, as my Instagram is fully locked down due to my career), I discovered that I have been blocked by Stacey Solomon.

So Jemma has kept my username and discussed me trying to help her with her grammar with Stacey, who has then blocked me from her own Instagram. What an odd, odd family.

I just don't understand, when you make a mistake in life and someone tries to help, that you'd react so horribly, then actually have the time and inclination to care so much, you get other members of your family to block them too. Utterly bizarre and quite sad behaviour. She must have more of an empty brain than I thought.

I quite enjoyed watching Stacey's stories - I know a lot of you don't like her, but it was part of my daily routine all the same. I certainly won't be supporting her family in any way from now on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.