Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly (I’ll say supposedly as who knows with these people what’s true or not) Gemma has busted Lee scrolling his secret insta account he said was for following fishing accounts but it’s all Insta models 😳🤣 She seems laidback about it. Putting it tho on your so called business account.
Surely she would have a private account to post stuff like that. Same with videos and photos of her kids. She’s so unprofessional

Reactions: 9
So she’s launching her own jars which will probably be stupid amount when you can buy them in lots of other places.
And you have to stick your own labels on them! Surely, they should come ready to go? Otherwise you may as well go and buy your own anyway.

Reactions: 8
I don't get the whole sticking a label on a pumpkin.... Surely the fun is carving it??? Here kids he's a pumpkin to stick a label on 🤷

I don't get the whole sticking a label on a pumpkin.... Surely the fun is carving it??? Here kids he's a pumpkin to stick a label on 🤷
She sticks a label on anything. Like all these baubles. If everyone bought them last year why would they need them this year again?

Reactions: 6
Joined Tattle just to post this.

Last night I emailed this woman nicely, to correct her bad grammar on one of her baubles. I thought she might be embarrassed if she started to sell them and her error went viral.

She came back at me with a really arsey response, and ARGUED that she was correct and I was wrong. I'm so amused by this. I have a first class degree, a PGCE, a Master's and I'm doing my PhD. I'm a primary school teacher and a university lecturer.

She constantly makes spelling and grammar mistakes in her stories. Very simple ones that primary school children don't make mistakes with.

Then she said, "You don't even follow me yet you watch my stories". So? I don't follow anyone that I don't know personally, yet I watch lots of people's stories. I'm not sure what that has to do with her being an unintelligent cretin, but there we go.

I am now blocked and most amused that she thinks her chavvy baubles are grammatically correct when they absolutely aren't 😁

Horrible lady.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Last night I emailed this woman nicely, to correct her bad grammar on one of her baubles. I thought she might be embarrassed if she started to sell them and her error went viral.

She came back at me with a really arsey response, and ARGUED that she was correct and I was wrong. I'm so amused by this. I have a first class degree, a PGCE, a Master's and I'm doing my PhD. I'm a primary school teacher and a university lecturer.

She constantly makes spelling and grammar mistakes in her stories. Very simple ones that primary school children don't make mistakes with.

Then she said, "You don't even follow me yet you watch my stories". So? I don't follow anyone that I don't know personally, yet I watch lots of people's stories. I'm not sure what that has to do with her being an unintelligent cretin, but there we go.

I am now blocked and most amused that she thinks her chavvy baubles are grammatically correct when they absolutely aren't 😁

Horrible lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Horrible lady.
Pretty sure a few weeks ago on her stories I saw her post that basically spelling mistakes are the customer fault! People like this are fake friendly she’s riding on her sisters coattails. How Alan Sugar financed such a poor looking product I have no idea. Like her sister and lots of Instagrammers now they’re just sales people.

Reactions: 14

Horrible lady.
The woman’s a bloody idiot and seems like a nasty piece of work too

Reactions: 8

Horrible lady.
Was it because it should be Smiths' not Smith's?

Well you tried to help, even if she thought she was correct she could have still said thanks and that she'd look into it.

Reactions: 5

Horrible lady.
I’m sure Lord Sugar would love to know how she treats people that are trying to help her

I was about to post about this! Her latest story - she thinks Elfs is the plural of Elf.
No way! That’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
I don’t think he would care given how he speaks to people on Twitter - he is very rude on there and his grammar and spelling are appalling as well. Anyone who points that out to him gets sworn at!

Reactions: 6
Was it because it should be Smiths' not Smith's?

Well you tried to help, even if she thought she was correct she could have still said thanks and that she'd look into it.
It should be Smiths as in Christmas at the Smiths with no apostrophe.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he would care given how he speaks to people on Twitter - he is very rude on there and his grammar and spelling are appalling as well. Anyone who points that out to him gets sworn at!
Yeah but this isn’t just her social media and her dm’s it’s her product. The product should be professional otherwise what are you paying for.

Reactions: 3
Yes, there doesn't need to be an apostrophe at all. There could be, if she really wanted to imply something like, "Christmas at the Smiths' House", but even then it would come after the S, unless there is only one Smith.

She told me she was right, because the apostrophe shows possession. I'm quite embarrassed for her - her attitude is really horrible too.

Funnily enough, she was also really arsey about a year ago. She was making adoption stickers and asked for advice from parents of adopted children, of which I am one. I messaged her that it would be nice for her to include some options for older children, as not all adopted children are babies, and she was SO crappy! I couldn't believe how nasty she was, when SHE was the one who asked for advice. She didn't want to hear it.

She's definitely not a very nice person at all. She tries to make out that she's all sweetness and light on her Instagram, but she's absolutely not. She brings a very famous Roald Dahl quote about good thoughts to mind...

Ah well. If she wants to regularly post stuff that makes her look really thick, then she can go for it. After all, she clearly IS really thick.

Reactions: 21
Yes, there doesn't need to be an apostrophe at all. There could be, if she really wanted to imply something like, "Christmas at the Smiths' House", but even then it would come after the S, unless there is only one Smith.

She told me she was right, because the apostrophe shows possession. I'm quite embarrassed for her - her attitude is really horrible too.

Funnily enough, she was also really arsey about a year ago. She was making adoption stickers and asked for advice from parents of adopted children, of which I am one. I messaged her that it would be nice for her to include some options for older children, as not all adopted children are babies, and she was SO crappy! I couldn't believe how nasty she was, when SHE was the one who asked for advice. She didn't want to hear it.

She's definitely not a very nice person at all. She tries to make out that she's all sweetness and light on her Instagram, but she's absolutely not. She brings a very famous Roald Dahl quote about good thoughts to mind...

Ah well. If she wants to regularly post stuff that makes her look really thick, then she can go for it. After all, she clearly IS really thick.
Looking the state she is, you’re bound to be a bit bitter aren’t you? 😂 I’d have a right chip on my shoulder if I were born with that face 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.