Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't going to post here again, but after going to watch the people's stories I watch every morning (I don't follow anyone I don't know, as my Instagram is fully locked down due to my career), I discovered that I have been blocked by Stacey Solomon.

So Jemma has kept my username and discussed me trying to help her with her grammar with Stacey, who has then blocked me from her own Instagram. What an odd, odd family.

I just don't understand, when you make a mistake in life and someone tries to help, that you'd react so horribly, then actually have the time and inclination to care so much, you get other members of your family to block them too. Utterly bizarre and quite sad behaviour. She must have more of an empty brain than I thought.

I quite enjoyed watching Stacey's stories - I know a lot of you don't like her, but it was part of my daily routine all the same. I certainly won't be supporting her family in any way from now on.
That is odd especially if you didn’t message Stacey or say anything bad about her. She must have really been bothered by you to actually get Stacey to block you too.

Reactions: 5
I wasn't going to post here again, but after going to watch the people's stories I watch every morning (I don't follow anyone I don't know, as my Instagram is fully locked down due to my career), I discovered that I have been blocked by Stacey Solomon.

So Jemma has kept my username and discussed me trying to help her with her grammar with Stacey, who has then blocked me from her own Instagram. What an odd, odd family.

I just don't understand, when you make a mistake in life and someone tries to help, that you'd react so horribly, then actually have the time and inclination to care so much, you get other members of your family to block them too. Utterly bizarre and quite sad behaviour. She must have more of an empty brain than I thought.

I quite enjoyed watching Stacey's stories - I know a lot of you don't like her, but it was part of my daily routine all the same. I certainly won't be supporting her family in any way from now on.
That’s just ridiculous, I imagine she must of made out that you had trolled her with an abusive message or something. How petty.

I too was blocked by Olive (Jemma) when I pointed out that putting a sticker on a rear view mirror was not what she should be promoting. However I have another account so can still see how awful she is, I only look as I also do vinyl labels, a lot longer than her but I find it fascinating how she gets away with the pricing, spelling and generally having her whole life on a business page and Alan Sugar invested in this circus. She’s an absolute joke.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell her bathroom seems to be taking forever & a day to do unless it’s already done & she is showing pre-records?

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell her bathroom seems to be taking forever & a day to do unless it’s already done & she is showing pre-records?
It probably is a pre-record but isn’t she converting a bedroom into a bathroom. So that must be a complicated job. Not sure why new bathroom couldn’t go back in to old bathroom.

Reactions: 2
It probably is a pre-record but isn’t she converting a bedroom into a bathroom. So that must be a complicated job. Not sure why new bathroom couldn’t go back in to old bathroom.
No she has a bathroom and when she did an extension a few years back she added a 2nd bathroom over the garage I think but they couldn’t afford to finish it. It was basically an empty room and then her main bathroom shower broke so now they have decided to do this 2nd bathroom. Not sure if they are also getting the main one fixed.
I still don’t get her releasing jars and the price of them. Lots of places do them for much cheaper.

No she has a bathroom and when she did an extension a few years back she added a 2nd bathroom over the garage I think but they couldn’t afford to finish it. It was basically an empty room and then her main bathroom shower broke so now they have decided to do this 2nd bathroom. Not sure if they are also getting the main one fixed.
I still don’t get her releasing jars and the price of them. Lots of places do them for much cheaper.
Oh I gotcha. I thought it was weird alright. She obviously doesn’t even have a bath in the original bathroom, if she can’t use that to wash the kids. Her statement today how she hadn’t washed her hair in ‘forever’…I dread to think how long forever was 🤢

Her boy looks like such an entitled little tit, I hope I don't go to hell for saying that but yikes! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice how emaciated that poor little sausage dog looked on her latest stories? She should be ashamed of herself. If I had an address I’d be reporting her to the RSPCA. That dog was skin and bone

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice how emaciated that poor little sausage dog looked on her latest stories? She should be ashamed of herself. If I had an address I’d be reporting her to the RSPCA. That dog was skin and bone
This was discussed over on the Stacey thread. I have had sausage dogs my whole life and that is an extremely unhealthy sausage dog body shape. I would message her and tell her but she’ll just be really rude back and to be honest you can’t tell her anything so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She would definitely block anyone who said anything and it would make her day too. I can't see the stories because she blocked me, can anyone share here? We can still report her for the poor dog as we have her name, business and general location

Reactions: 4
She would definitely block anyone who said anything and it would make her day too. I can't see the stories because she blocked me, can anyone share here? We can still report her for the poor dog as we have her name, business and general location
Here you go

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t the dog go to work with her. I think her home address might be on old company records online but the HQ address will definitely be available. I’m blocked so I can’t see the dog, I’d be getting screen shots & reporting

Reactions: 4
How long is this bleeping bathroom taking? Mine took a week to rip out and have a new one in

Reactions: 5
Now she’s posting about not having a car for 17 days. She wants someone to either fix her car for her or loan her a car for a bit.

Reactions: 7
Now she’s posting about not having a car for 17 days. She wants someone to either fix her car for her or loan her a car for a bit.
No car for 17 days? How is she going to lick Stacey’s Fanny on the daily without wheels?

You’ve not taken your face paint off since last night hun…… oh….. that’s your normal face….. awkward

245A2265-9EC9-44F6-9115-07FC884F65DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Does she expect the dealer to drop other customers to get her in? She isn’t that privileged. I cannot stand her 😂

Does she expect the dealer to drop other customers to get her in? She isn’t that privileged. I cannot stand her 😂
Isn’t even as if she can flirt a bit with her womanly charms as she literally looks like a rat

• Haha
Her car is getting fixed - what are the odds of her throwing a ‘don’t you know who I am?’ tantrum so they would help her faster. She looks like the type.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.