Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s launching her own jars which will probably be stupid amount when you can buy them in lots of other places.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure who she is trying to be...comes across manic and unorganised with the incorrect spelling, rapid talking and just general waffling about crap that only matters in her world.
You’ve just described her sister, I think you’ve answered your own question there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think people need to message Sir Alan and ask him if he thinks this is acceptable and professional. I think she desperately needs to hear the words You’re Fired!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has everything got to go in jars now. Why can’t things stay in their original packaging. I just don’t get it🙄

Staff that "don't need to be on social media" and are better "kept behind the scenes"... How odd for someone who overshares her private life on a business account.
Maybe the staff are hers and Stacey's kids!!!!
I think staff are definitely family!

Reactions: 8
I think she has loads of staff so she can't show them because it would no longer be a small business.
Has she shared the price of those jars yet?

Reactions: 5
Nope, it's not an old man's sagging nutsack.

And I know we have covered almost every base to slag off here but isn't her skin a weirdly unnatural colour for a human? I think that adds to the corpse look she goes for. C'mon Silent Witness... she's practically begging for an extra part here. Give her a whirl. She'll even bring her own toe labels

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Nope, it's not an old man's sagging nutsack.

And I know we have covered almost every base to hag off here but isn't her skin a weirdly unnatural colour for a human? I think that adds to the corpse look she goes for. C'mon Silent Witness... she's practically begging for an extra part here. Give her a whirl. She'll even bring her own toe labels

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s launching her own jars which will probably be stupid amount when you can buy them in lots of other places.
Would you trust her to post out glass jars 😂😳 I think it’s all meant to be sustainable stuff but really it’s just a marketing ploy. Look at all her Halloween crap yeah really environmentally friendly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has everything got to go in jars now. Why can’t things stay in their original packaging. I just don’t get it🙄
The only time the jars would be useful is if they went to the refill places but they don’t 😂 it’s such a waste of their time.

Reactions: 6
Jars are really useful here where I live because of the heat and creepy crawlies that get into packets, we can have to decant everything 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That huge reveal for glass jars...I am obviously missing something here 🤔 She was so excited for glass jars that took her sooo long to make. I just can't 🤣 She knows she didn't make and manufacture the glass right?! How long does it really take to measure your labels and decide what size jar they'd fit (big clue - anything bigger than the label) Over inflated ego given to her by her fake sister and fake huns, anyone would think she was producing something life changing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole business and recent ‘drop’ cracks me up to be honest. It’s so far away from anything reputable or impressive 😂 what is she on about - the labels will still come separately for you to stick, I don’t want to take that part away from you ??? Like it’s a huge emotional and life changing experience putting a label on a glass jar. Lord give us all strength 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Supposedly (I’ll say supposedly as who knows with these people what’s true or not) Gemma has busted Lee scrolling his secret insta account he said was for following fishing accounts but it’s all Insta models 😳🤣 She seems laidback about it. Putting it tho on your so called business account.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Supposedly (I’ll say supposedly as who knows with these people what’s true or not) Gemma has busted Lee scrolling his secret insta account he said was for following fishing accounts but it’s all Insta models 😳🤣 She seems laidback about it. Putting it tho on your so called business account.
Came here to say this! I wouldnt have posted that hahaha oh my

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.