Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’ve been rubbish today ....

does anyone even care? Is she that special that she thinks she needs to be active on her ig account all the time? Surely her ig account should be business stuff only anyway? And then post her personal stuff on a private ig.

Reactions: 9
Imagine moaning and sharing your woes to all those people about your brand new car not working. Poor love. Must be terrible having £40k worth of car giving you so much trouble

I get she’s paid a lot for it and deserves a working car, but the coming on stories and whinging about it on a business account is so unprofessional

Reactions: 9
I'm sure she informed Ford of her job as a vital key worker, getting the nation labelling, and so they've bumped her up the list. Can't have her unable to get to Aitch-Queue, workaholic that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve worked in service before and I can guarantee that the ‘helpful person’ will wanna tell her where to go as much as we do. Doesn’t she realise she’s lucky she’s getting a c/car as a lot of dealerships still aren’t allowing them due to covid (cough Audi cough), so waiting 17 days for one is nothing.

Reactions: 5
Why didn't she borrow Stacey's car - she's not using it and is flat out telling us she isn't leaving her bedroom with Baby Rose 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Why didn't she borrow Stacey's car - she's not using it and is flat out telling us she isn't leaving her bedroom with Baby Rose 🤷‍♀️
She needs it to get across to the annexe to tuck her big pickles in at night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could take Tanjoes campervan amd stop off for a feed and a sleep along the way - did you know she is breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️
She could do with a rest after that long journey every night. The camper is a great idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said maybe we should walk more often .....

As if that’s going to happen, she’s been whining about walking for 2 days now. Once she gets her car fixed she’ll never walk again 😂

Reactions: 6
She is so lazy, just walk and make your kids walk. I walk my daughter every day, whatever the weather. She's one of those parents that drives to school from across the road.
She looks rougher than normal today, who would have known that was possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys, I'm so sorry I've been quiet on here. (I know none of you care but it makes me feel like the iNfLuEnCEr I want to be by pretending.)

I've got a dilemma I need help with...
Mr Pie cooked dinner and the bag of pasta ripped. So he decanted the pasta into a clear Tupperware and stuck it back in the cupboard. But... He didn't label it as 'pasta' (or even 'paster' because spelling doesn't matter) so now I'm not going to be able to locate it... What shall I do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, I'm so sorry I've been quiet on here. (I know none of you care but it makes me feel like the iNfLuEnCEr I want to be by pretending.)

I've got a dilemma I need help with...
Mr Pie cooked dinner and the bag of pasta ripped. So he decanted the pasta into a clear Tupperware and stuck it back in the cupboard. But... He didn't label it as 'pasta' (or even 'paster' because spelling doesn't matter) so now I'm not going to be able to locate it... What shall I do?!
You obviously have to either ignore it or bin it cos you've no idea what is in that tupperware with no label. Ffs how can people be so reckless 😫
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the style have just announced they are doing home stuff and I seen labels I wonder if Jemma will collaborate with them?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.