Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked much healthier in Stacey’s X factor days so I imagine she was probably the pretty one at school and he was maybe a bit teenage/spotty/nerdy and he was the one punching at the time but over the years the roles have reversed.

Your friend has good taste…Sam is so hot, but only when he’s all rugged in a kilt. I don’t like the clean cut version 😂🙈
No she wasn’t the pretty one at school either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was gonna say, they aren’t the kind of looks you grow into, you’re cursed with them from birth. I bet the midwife that delivered her called an Exorcist
Yeah she’s always been skeletal and ugly. She just use to slap on makeup when we were younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure who she is trying to be...comes across manic and unorganised with the incorrect spelling, rapid talking and just general waffling about crap that only matters in her world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She really needs to start having trigger warnings before her stories I about shor myself at today's ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is she launching her own home range or is it just labels for the home which is already has. She mentions organising so is she launching boxes?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.