Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her thinking she’s something by sharing cryptic clues for something she’s doing. It’s always the same. I can’t believe I get to do this and I want you to guess etc. You a woman with a cricut machine. You only so popular coz of riding your sisters coat tails.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If WE wasn't her sister she'd be lucky to have a business...i mean if you're going to do label's shouldn't you at least spell check? Surely that's her losing money to re print?!

Reactions: 9
If WE wasn't her sister she'd be lucky to have a business...i mean if you're going to do label's shouldn't you at least spell check? Surely that's her losing money to re print?!
Well she charges a bleeping bomb for them, probably cause she has to keep printing them out, and then the customer has to pay for her mistakes. I can’t believe people pay for her tit work, and she steals other actual small business’ ideas

Reactions: 6
Well she charges a bleeping bomb for them, probably cause she has to keep printing them out, and then the customer has to pay for her mistakes. I can’t believe people pay for her tit work, and she steals other actual small business’ ideas
Meant SS bloody phone. She must know she's only got orders due to it, her label's are like any others at half the price! She makes out like she's running an empire. I mean how would we cope if we didn't label the obvious?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please jem jem for the sake of the general public and your followers go and get topped up with your embalming fluid ..so aye ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please also invest in a dictionary. People go to services based on someone being a trusted professional...but she doesn't even correct the spelling because she doesn't know it's wrong 😂 The embarrassment the customer must feel showing off their incorrectly spelt labels 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.