Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she'd tell us what this big reveal is...I literally can't wait. Maybe she's branching out to cake toppers? What a revolution she'll be leading then!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wish she'd tell us what this big reveal is...I literally can't wait. Maybe she's branching out to cake toppers? What a revolution she'll be leading then!🙄
I hate that she drags it out so much all trying to build her engagement. I also hate how she keeps saying she’s working so hard. You print labels and you have staff who help she makes out like she does a hard graft every day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate that she drags it out so much all trying to build her engagement. I also hate how she keeps saying she’s working so hard. You print labels and you have staff who help she makes out like she does a hard graft every day.
Staff that "don't need to be on social media" and are better "kept behind the scenes"... How odd for someone who overshares her private life on a business account.
Maybe the staff are hers and Stacey's kids!!!!

Reactions: 14
It has to be something maternity or baby related, jumping on the hype her sister & the new baby babe caused

Reactions: 4
My best friend is obsessed with him! He does a bit yeah. How did she pull him?
She looked much healthier in Stacey’s X factor days so I imagine she was probably the pretty one at school and he was maybe a bit teenage/spotty/nerdy and he was the one punching at the time but over the years the roles have reversed.

Your friend has good taste…Sam is so hot, but only when he’s all rugged in a kilt. I don’t like the clean cut version 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looked much healthier in Stacey’s X factor days so I imagine she was probably the pretty one at school and he was maybe a bit teenage/spotty/nerdy and he was the one punching at the time but over the years the roles have reversed.

Your friend has good taste…Sam is so hot, but only when he’s all rugged in a kilt. I don’t like the clean cut version 😂🙈
Perhaps you're right! Oh yes she has a life size cut of him lol in his kilt! She can probs act the while of outlander! IS she older than Stacey? She looks it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps you're right! Oh yes she has a life size cut of him lol in his kilt! She can probs act the while of outlander! IS she older than Stacey? She looks it!
Ahhh please get yourself mate over here into the Outlander thread! It’s dead as a dodo and I’ve no one to fan girl over it with 😂😫
Sorry to go OT.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.