Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she's Goes on and on about having a break over Christmas but she has her 'girls' (#staff #smallbusiness) working on Bank Holiday Monday?! What the actual..?

Reactions: 15

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Call me a Karen, but I’m reporting her to ASA. I’ve considered doing it before when she blatantly advertises stuff, but stop myself, but jot this time.

Ineededausername

Carbon copy - "hope that helps" "LOTS of you asking" "weird laugh" "finger pointing" "witch finger pointy videos" "sickly montages" "beggy begging for free products" "spelling mistakes galore" "pretending to care about small businesses" "sorry ive been quiet" "love you all" "fanx guuuuyyyysssss" probably missed a few but spot the difference....clue there aren't any 😂

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Seriously, is Stacey's sister only 33??? Wow. Fuck me, I'm 10 years older than her and I look more younger than my years. She looks way older than me!!!
This was her back in 2009 when Stacey was on xfactor, so around 21. Now 12 years later. 😱 The years have certainly not been very kind to her. Does she have a medical condition of some sort as she doesn't look at all well?
Yes. It’s called ‘ugly as fuck syndrome ‘

• Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Nah I’m sick of her trying to be some sort of influencer YOU ARE A LABEL MAKING BUSINESS PIPE DOWN

No username was taken

I think people need to message Sir Alan and ask him if he thinks this is acceptable and professional. I think she desperately needs to hear the words You’re Fired!

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
I like how she thanked Royal Mail for doing her deliveries today making it sound like it was specially for her as opposed to a normal occurrence and everyone is getting post today!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hotgirlautumnleaf

Joined Tattle just to post this.

Last night I emailed this woman nicely, to correct her bad grammar on one of her baubles. I thought she might be embarrassed if she started to sell them and her error went viral.

She came back at me with a really arsey response, and ARGUED that she was correct and I was wrong. I'm so amused by this. I have a first class degree, a PGCE, a Master's and I'm doing my PhD. I'm a primary school teacher and a university lecturer.

She constantly makes spelling and grammar mistakes in her stories. Very simple ones that primary school children don't make mistakes with.

Then she said, "You don't even follow me yet you watch my stories". So? I don't follow anyone that I don't know personally, yet I watch lots of people's stories. I'm not sure what that has to do with her being an unintelligent cretin, but there we go.

I am now blocked and most amused that she thinks her chavvy baubles are grammatically correct when they absolutely aren't 😁

Horrible lady.
Pretty sure a few weeks ago on her stories I saw her post that basically spelling mistakes are the customer fault! People like this are fake friendly she’s riding on her sisters coattails. How Alan Sugar financed such a poor looking product I have no idea. Like her sister and lots of Instagrammers now they’re just sales people.

Ineededausername

I very nearly replied to her story tonight to say "it's not that deep, you illiterate desperado" Stressing over a shade of grey, she really does think she's important. They are just labels...not even a new invention 🙄 Wonder how long her bandwagon will run for...longer if she gets any of these collabs. She's unprofessional in so many ways and her low self esteem comes from a place of guilt I think, she knows she's not original and what she does sell she's copied. It can't be a comfortable position.

• Haha

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
The bad spelling is odd. The words she and her sister spell wrong are so random: they would surely be picked up by spellcheck. And if not, they would stand out as you read it back before posting. Can they just not spell? It’s unusual both would be crap spellers. Is it on purpose? 🤔
I might be wrong, but I’m sure I’ve read on here before influencers (whatever you wanna call them), post really obvious spelling mistakes so more people message to correct them. More dms = higher engagement

ScaryMary85

I wish there was a way to publicly call these morons out more than this. They lie, manipulate, scam and treat their sheep like they're idiots. Like one of the other posters on here, I messaged something (not nasty) and she was utterly vile. The bitches of eastwick, her and her sister. But unlike stacey, this one sits waiting to nastily bait and block anyone who says anything. Sat having a meal out replying to strangers on her phone, letting her kids fall asleep on any surface they drop on. Absolute tramp

I bet she smells like a packet of skips

• Haha

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Her and the skanky sis need to keep their little angelic looking brats in order, letting them grow up with no respect or manners, good luck when they get to school!

Hanna21

Chatty Member
Has she seriously printed out all the weird messages she gets on Instagram and stuck them to a wall.

Talk about loving yourself
so weird and yet there’s only like 11 of them 😂
going on about being a designer ~ ooh I’m so ✨ creative ✨
fuck off! Go back to your stock fonts and acting like anyone’s been arsed you’ve not checked onto Instagram for an hour. You’re not a personality, no one gives a shit what you’ve eaten all day

anything she’s missing, yeah some talent

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
No wonder the DJ couldn’t make out his name. He obviously thought it was a girl, so Hudson seemed an unlikely choice. I can’t believe she shared the videos of her little darling behaving so badly. To be honest, neither of them should be sharing videos with other children in anyway.

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
I hate that she drags it out so much all trying to build her engagement. I also hate how she keeps saying she’s working so hard. You print labels and you have staff who help she makes out like she does a hard graft every day.
Staff that "don't need to be on social media" and are better "kept behind the scenes"... How odd for someone who overshares her private life on a business account.
Maybe the staff are hers and Stacey's kids!!!!