Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elfs 😩 I still cannot get my head around the fact that this woman makes a living from selling words when she can’t even grasp the basics of English!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
57F81073-550E-4943-B76E-341D2815E51A.png

Chabge postage that ever order .....

I sometimes make spelling/grammar errors but if I was posting to a business page I would use spellcheck and also triple check for mistakes before posting 😩

Reactions: 17
So now companies are sending her products for her to give away at her pop up shop. Obviously she can’t just do her labels as they wouldn’t be much to sell.

Reactions: 2
Have I just not been watching her stories enough or has Lee been missing in action for a while? I was thinking I can't remember seeing him recently

Reactions: 6
Another plug from Stacey. Tell me what other small businesses are backed by lord sugar and have an Instagram account with 4 million followers sharing them for free regularly 🙄

Reactions: 11
Another plug from Stacey. Tell me what other small businesses are backed by lord sugar and have an Instagram account with 4 million followers sharing them for free regularly 🙄
How bleeping drippy she didn’t make anything Stacey she bought them and marked up the price

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You would actually think she went to the deep echelons of the Amazonian rainforest to learn her craft from the indigenous glass blowing people of some secret sacred tribe.
Eh…..no. She acquired some glass from a warehouse in China and has upmarked their cost price by 2000%. But well done JemJem, we’re saaaaahhhh praaaaahhhhhhd of ya.

Reactions: 12
Those jars look really tit don’t they?! I swear my Nan got some of those from the Bettaware catalogue in the early 90s!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Depending on her sister to advertise those shifty jars I bet old Hinch is fuming she doesn’t advertise her range. All in each other’s pockets

Reactions: 7
Ffs the cretin has a pop up shop at blue water this weekend, a pity I don’t live closer as I would go round with a permanent marker correcting her spelling.

What the duck is she going to be selling ? Pasta jars and soap dispensers
Is she going to be there?

Reactions: 4
“They definitely don’t begun dispatch”. Even when typing this into iPhone it shows you the correct spelling.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.