Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she take that hair down while she’s talking a load of bullshit about restocking which she can’t spell right.
Then she scrapes it all back up and does a knot thing at the back …..what is the point.
Plus the fact anyone could buy a labelling machine and do what she does, the only thing is you don’t have a famous sister to push it along

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she ever spellcheck ?
can you imagine sending an important email to a customer / boss without spell checking
Or working in advertising and marketing and not spell checking and proof reading before pitching to customers
Can you imagine ?
It’s so unprofessional, she’s either thick as mince and doesn’t know how to spell check or she genuinely thinks it makes her relatable, which is just insulting to be honest. If she thinks her followers and customers are all illiterate then wow, I’m lost for words

Reactions: 10
If I hear HQ again I think my ears will bleed. I think at a time old Hinch used to talk about HQ but never said what was in the lock up ffs

• Haha
I watched her this morning and I think she gives off nervous energy. I think she had probably rehearsed her stories several times. I do weird tit like take my hair out and redo it for no reason if I'm nervous.

She is a perfect example of 'it's not what you know, its who you know'.

There is probably a large profit margin in making labels, no reason why anyone couldn't make a nice little income selling them on ebay etc, once you start getting in with IKEA etc, thats when the pressure starts and the pros of running a small business for example working flexibly to have time with small children goes out of the window.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t properly listen to her stories yesterday but is she saying she now has no shower or bath in her house? If so… 🤢

Reactions: 4
Never known anyone, on any platform, more desperate to be a celebrity. I'm so surprised she has mates. Also, do people round her way really speak like that? It sounds so forced.

Reactions: 16
Why does she look like a crack addict. Oh she's awful 😳
It’s filth isn’t it. It’s like she’s been embalmed and they’ve had to reconstruct her face. The nose and eyes look so strange. Definitely a face for radio. I would feel bad saying that, if she wasn’t such a beg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s filth isn’t it. It’s like she’s been embalmed and they’ve had to reconstruct her face. The nose and eyes look so strange. Definitely a face for radio. I would feel bad saying that, if she wasn’t such a beg 😂
I agree. I would normally feel awful slagging off someone's looks but she thinks she's absolutely amazing and an authority on all things hair and beauty now. Who is asking her how she does her hair and make up?! There is literally nothing appealing about her, not even her clothes. Ps. When I hear geeeemoooornniiiiiiiiiiin appy saaaa-a-daaaay (good morning, happy Saturday for regular humans), I want to claw my ear drums out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good to see shes got her son safely strapped into a car seat...... just like her sister!!! No regards for safety in a car!

Reactions: 5
Good to see shes got her son safely strapped into a car seat...... just like her sister!!! No regards for safety in a car!
I messaged her about this and she actually replied. She said he’s too old for a car seat that straps you in over the shoulders and to mind my own business. Ooooookay then

She also spelt every single word of the message correctly and used proper punctuation, so I’m guessing the “I can’t spell properly” narrative she tries to portray is just for cOnTeNt

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I messaged her about this and she actually replied. She said he’s too old for a car seat that straps you in over the shoulders and to mind my own business. Ooooookay then

She also spelt every single word of the message correctly and used proper punctuation, so I’m guessing the “I can’t spell properly” narrative she tries to portray is just for cOnTeNt
Ooh if she’s answering questions I might ask her why she looks so rough. I’m genuinely intrigued. I’ve never seen someone supposedly living look so sallow

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Wow!! Just wow. Is he too old for one though? I don’t know what the age is.
But it’s quite clear he has nothing for safety in that video at all!!
But i literally am like 😱 at that response from
Her to you!

Reactions: 2
She is well punching with that husband of hers. She doesn’t even have a nice personality to justify it! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FFS the fridge organising has been done so many times by her sister and her sisters BFF. Give it a rest there is nothing new she can do in an organised fridge. A few labels on a few plastic boxes. What’s new and please stop singing in your posts it stinks

Reactions: 9
She really wasn’t blessed was she? That bleeping hairline. I almost feel sorry for her

7754DE97-B102-414D-B9E9-CE2A98B6594F.jpeg
C0AD6C8D-8ED5-45A5-873D-D5BB6858D23F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Small business owner don’t normally get to work with big companies like IKEA and Bosch. Don’t see why Bosch want to work with her. Isn’t she going to start selling labels with their fridges?

I wouldn’t want her rummaging around in my fridge with fresh food. She actually makes me feel physically sick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.