Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she has posted a load of crap with the usual applying spelling let alone the grammar.

she goes on about not taking sick days and tit like that, what she CLEARLY is showing and saying is that she doesn’t trust any of them one bit in “HQ” she has demonstrated this so much for months now but it’s even more clear here.

She has also pushed back the big Xmas reveal, methinks she has had to withdraw stuff after Mrs Hinch has got there first and turned her over 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hopefully her time it up with her overpriced bleeping labels, you would think with the way she goes on that she changing the world, 1 Lanka at a time 😂

Hopefully she will lose her business as people will go elsewhere of more affordable labels and jars, I think your 15mins are up jem jem wah wah wah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear God, finally got through Label Lady’s valiant attempt at trying to explain, er, well what did she explain? That she’s had a bit of a bug and although she’s usually superhuman she must have forgotten to update her subscription this month as it lapsed (perhaps it was with the car service 😆) and SHOCK HORROR!!! she got ill. Fortunately though even though the world nearly stopped turning she was able to persuade it to keep spinning on its axis whilst she worked from her bed so disaster was averted! 😂

I’m sorry, I’m not meaning to be just nasty for nasty’s sake (and goes on to do it anyway!! 😆) but she doesn’t half big her part up doesn’t she?! Crikey, she really thinks she’s all that and then some and I’m just not getting it; she mustn’t see what I see. 🤷‍♀️

I’m not meaning to belittle what she does (hell she was a nurse, all kudos to that, if she was doing that but well…) but as far as I know she’s hardly changing the world or doing something fantastic or earth shattering, it’s not even really a necessity; she makes stickers and overpriced stickers at that! She could take the whole fricking year off and nothing bad would happen apart from the people who bought her stickers would have to buy them from somewhere else; probably for less money so win/win eh?! 😬

One day she might just be as famous as she likes to think she is but everyone knows she’s riding on Stacey’s coat tails so when she disappears into obscurity I can’t think she’ll be far behind! Plus with the way the world’s going at the moment people are going to be struggling to pay their bills, let alone buy a lot of overpriced labels and tat from an online illiterate sticker maker! 😐

Credit where it’s due though, she does have a cracking ‘poorly voice’. Perhaps when the sticker business goes tits up she could have a little sideline hiring herself out as a call maker for when people want to call in a sicky; if your boss heard her croaking away at the end of the phone you’d be given as much time off as you wanted!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair if she took a whole year off it wouldn’t affect the wider world but it would be massively impactful to her family if her and her husbands only income is from the HQ. She definitely didn’t need to drag those stories out to carry on about it though. Like you say, her followers will survive this!

Reactions: 6
One day when everyone stops with the ridiculous obsession with labels she’s going to have to go back to real work and then she won’t know what’s hit her.
She’s only known now because of who her sister is, if she was the person along the street doing the same she wouldn’t get half as many orders as she does.
I bought some tags for the kids Lego collection but I made sure I bought from a proper small business, not the type she classes as a small business.

She bothers me more than she should. 😂

Reactions: 15
Well..not sure I can continue with my normal life ...shes still poorly and that voice 😔...choked me right up...How's she gonna make labels like that 😪 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair if she took a whole year off it wouldn’t affect the wider world but it would be massively impactful to her family if her and her husbands only income is from the HQ. She definitely didn’t need to drag those stories out to carry on about it though. Like you say, her followers will survive this!
Tis true and if I’m being reasonable you have a good point and I totally agree, she just winds me up to the point where all reasonability (is that even a word, even if it’s not at least it’s spelt right! 😉😆) goes out the window! 😬

I have to say I’m with you @bamboo98, she bothers me way more than she should!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she perhaps on the beg for some cleaning stuff as a freebie for those black taps. She’s learned from the master her sister how to get freebies

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell after watching those stories can anyone hear that???? It's the world smallest violin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go with the swipe ups and gifts arriving. Another beggar on the loose

Reactions: 3
It’s goes soft and limp when wet, a lot like your husband does when he tries to bang his undead wife

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder does he make her put a bag over her head?
I would if I had to Lie next to it. I wonder how long he would notice if she did pass away in her sleep what with her already looking like she has been dead for a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would if I had to Lie next to it. I wonder how long he would notice if she did pass away in her sleep what with her already looking like she has been dead for a few years
She doesn’t look exactly clean either, so couldn’t even rely on the smell factor to help you out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.