Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m sick of her trying to be some sort of influencer YOU ARE A LABEL MAKING BUSINESS PIPE DOWN

Reactions: 15
Deal coming with IKEA? Obviously arranged by Lord S.

Oh and is that how she’s is going to attend the meeting? Hoodie and crusty pork cracklin hair.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I really don’t like commenting on appearances but I am horrified at all that conditioner going on her hair! She needs to look up curly girl method and actually style her hair, it’s got potential to be lovely curly and I totally understand her trying to encourage her daughter to love her curls. But that’s not the way to do it 😬

Reactions: 5
I really don’t like commenting on appearances but I am horrified at all that conditioner going on her hair! She needs to look up curly girl method and actually style her hair, it’s got potential to be lovely curly and I totally understand her trying to encourage her daughter to love her curls. But that’s not the way to do it 😬
Someone commented on one of her posts saying “have you looked into the curly girl method” and suggested a certain product and she replied saying “thanks but I find leaving the conditioner in works just fine” wtf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly can't believe ikea would do a Collab with her? Do they even do collabs?

Reactions: 6
IKEA are you for bleeping real! Is there no end to this knob.
I would definitely want a better ‘face’ and ideally one that’s not a jumped up illiterate bleep tied to my business name.
Oh well, bye IKEA it was nice shopping with you but I won’t be putting money in her bank balance when she has cheated many real small business out of an income.

Reactions: 14
Omg the hair video. What does she do if it rains?
How does she think that looks good!? I have curly hair and it's so easy to get good curls if you follow the the curly girl method.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else’s so funny faces? Nah Jemma your kid is totally unique in making funny faces no child has ever done that before. What a stupid bleeping question🙄
The whole “does anyone else” thing really annoys me “does anyone else clean their house before they go on holiday?” No mate you’re the only person in history to ever do it!!

Reactions: 11
I think she needs a separate page for her personal stuff. I thought the same wouldn’t the hair be horrid just leaving in normal conditioner and like someone says if it rains it will be like in the shower. They are leave in conditioners and other products.

Reactions: 12
I think she needs a separate page for her personal stuff. I thought the same wouldn’t the hair be horrid just leaving in normal conditioner and like someone says if it rains it will be like in the shower. They are leave in conditioners and other products.
my head would itch so much if I did that to mine. I have really straight hair, but I don’t see how putting that amount of normal wash out conditioner wouldn’t make it greasy and sticky if left in!

Reactions: 8
Hi, new here! I had to search out her thread because I’ve just seen another Instagram page (American) which has shared a link for those minimalist labels, copy right and posted on Amazon US in April 2020 by the brand ‘Talented Kitchen’. Annoyed she’s making so much money off a design that’s not even hers and off the back of her sister.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi, new here! I had to search out her thread because I’ve just seen another Instagram page (American) which has shared a link for those minimalist labels, copy right and posted on Amazon US in April 2020 by the brand ‘Talented Kitchen’. Annoyed she’s making so much money off a design that’s not even hers and off the back of her sister.
I found them on Amazon. They’re an exact copy. I hope the business owner calls her out for this

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.