Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn’t for Stacey she wouldn’t even have a business let’s be honest. There’s lots of other sticker/ organisational businesses that are just as good if not better.

Reactions: 10
Imagine promising the kids one fun day out a week .... And then taking them to a lavender field to have photos taken to post on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The lavender fields look beautiful but it was all for the insta posts with cunty dad there with his long lens camera 🤢

Reactions: 15
Don’t really think she should be doing a story showing how she puts her make-up on! Who is it going to help?
I’m sure a talented make-up artist could show her how to make the best of her eyes, which wouldn’t be to put more dark shadow in the socket, but what do I know?
Also, that outfit is awful.

If it wasn’t for Stacey she wouldn’t even have a business let’s be honest. There’s lots of other sticker/ organisational businesses that are just as good if not better.
And less irritating!

Reactions: 6
Ok, own up. Which one of you drove through that puddle and soaked them all? Well done, whoever it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t stand when she says Litchhhhhhileeeee
And I reckon that curly hair is making her worse, even more unbearable

Reactions: 1
ITS A BUSINESSSSSSS PAGE!!!!! why doesn’t she make another page for all this tit she is doing?! Also it may work for her, but if I soaked my hair in normal conditioner and not the proper leave in conditioner my head would be so so itchy!! When she said when you wash it and the water feels so good, yeah cause I don’t think you should put that much on your hair and leave it!!!

argh sorry. Early morning rant over!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.