Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally looks like a zombie of the walking dead is making labels really that stressful and the hubby is scruffy as well! Needs a good hair brish

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t matter if she’s religiously Jewish, since she’s also ethnically Jewish. There is a difference in the two, even if she raised half Christian because of her mum.
If her mum isn’t Jewish then she actually technically isn’t. As you’re only really considered Jewish through your mothers line. Although I know they went to King Solomon senior school which is our local school. Although I’m not here for a religious discussion I’m here for the tea.

Reactions: 8
If her mum isn’t Jewish then she actually technically isn’t. As you’re only really considered Jewish through your mothers line. Although I know they went to King Solomon senior school which is our local school. Although I’m not here for a religious discussion I’m here for the tea.
That's interesting, my Aunty is CofE, but her Dad was Jewish and Mum Christian, I always wondered why she was christened, as generally it seems for some reason that most people follow the man's religion. I'm taking it, she's not Jewish due to the fact that her Mum wasn't.
I do find it odd that the mum converted when her Dad was a vicar as she would have been brought up in a very religious family. Although saying that, the awful Dad probably had all the say, he looks very controlling.
Sorry, not trying to get in a religious debate as you said above you don't want a religious discussion. I just found it quite interesting.

Reactions: 4
A "peak" at her life? Is she on a mountain? How can she run a company involving words when she can't spell a four letter word right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I very nearly replied to her story tonight to say "it's not that deep, you illiterate desperado" Stressing over a shade of grey, she really does think she's important. They are just labels...not even a new invention 🙄 Wonder how long her bandwagon will run for...longer if she gets any of these collabs. She's unprofessional in so many ways and her low self esteem comes from a place of guilt I think, she knows she's not original and what she does sell she's copied. It can't be a comfortable position.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So not only does Jemma have her kids at the hq she also has Rex. I know you can’t help it sometimes with childcare but it’s a bit unprofessional having kids in your workplace. Her kids are there most days of the holidays unless they have a day out or go to staceys or her dad has them. Isn’t it going against health and safety or something?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.