Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fireworks displays, that aren't on bonfire night so pet and livestock owners have time to prepare, are bleeping disgusting.

Hope they're happy that their entitlement has possibly caused the death of animals tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Fireworks displays, that aren't on bonfire night so pet and livestock owners have time to prepare, are bleeping disgusting.

Hope they're happy that their entitlement has possibly caused the death of animals tonight.
I hate fireworks even on November 5th, no regard for wildlife also totally selfish cunts.

Reactions: 9
Oh me too. I think they should all be banned, but at least people expect it and can give their dogs medication, keep their cats in, bring horses in etc. When people randomly set them off it's even worse.

Reactions: 10
Wonder who’s in their “group” my guess is he stinking sister,wotsit and child of the corn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty certain she was away with her sister. No coincidence that her sister was filming up the road and they happened to get a caravan holiday that weekend.

Reactions: 8
All she seems to do is come on and brag about new brands she never dreamed she would work with.

Reactions: 4
Oh duck off Jemma! Maybe it’s an age thing on my part but these “positivity” stickers are a load of bollocks that just feed into peoples insecurities

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like a photo shoot was happening today. She has to stop calling herself a small business, it's an insult to those of us who have had to work night and day doing the jobs of multiple people to get anywhere. Everything was handed to her
Absolutely. Stacey reinvented herself for Instagram when she took up with Hinch. She hopped on the organising trend and her sister just happened to be there with the labels. It almost sounds set up which I honestly think it was.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.