L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Sea World do give passes more freely, they gave Clare from aclaireytale one for Discovery Cove
Doesnt mean people need to accept them though surely? These types of places depends on ticket buyers to feed animals dont they? Im not sure how animal parks/zoos work in America x

Reactions: 1
To be fair Sea World do give passes more freely, they gave Clare from aclaireytale one for Discovery Cove
Universal also gives out free passes like nobody’s business. Every time Adam Hattan goes to Florida he is “gifted” a free pass.

Universal also gives out free passes like nobody’s business. Every time Adam Hattan goes to Florida he is “gifted” a free pass.
Doesnt he take advantage of that? Ive never seen him in universal apart from that horror nights thing.

He always does one day at Universal in all of his WDW vlogs and it is always gifted. Honestly I don’t have a problem with the gifted tickets thing. Why not take advantage of it if it’s offered? The parks are getting cheap advertising by giving them to vloggers.

Yeah I guess so, its just the animal places I was a little iffy about. But I guess they aren't going to say no are they

I started watching them again due to missing WDW and Luke has gotten absolutely massive in his weight.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Watching their live just now n I think it’s a poor show that they are accepting Super Chats. Tim Tracker has switched his off cos of the situation right now.

Watching their live just now n I think it’s a poor show that they are accepting Super Chats. Tim Tracker has switched his off cos of the situation right now.
I know. I don’t people should be taking money from anyone. Maybe they don’t know how to turn the feature off?

Oh I didn’t know they had switched it on.
I don’t know exactly how it works but I would presume that would be the case as they never used to have that feature. Either way it wouldn’t take them long to find out how to remove it. I personally just don’t think it’s right but suppose it’s up to them that choose to donate.

I don’t know exactly how it works but I would presume that would be the case as they never used to have that feature. Either way it wouldn’t take them long to find out how to remove it. I personally just don’t think it’s right but suppose it’s up to them that choose to donate.
Very true! I don’t want to come across bitter, but if people want to part with cash during hard times like this, then more fool them.

Reactions: 2
I adore this pair, especially the vlogs with mum and grandparents, but he really, really has though.
I know, but it’s no one else’s business. :-(

They are clearly in a happy place so unless it’s effecting health, I guess someone can be their size and own it.

I think they left the superchat up to people. I don't like lives as people skip my interaction as they cant pronounce my name, have to say it was a very fast moving chat.

really diappointed in them that theyre also now accepting money from people, are they donating it to a charity or to the NHS??

• Angry