L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really diappointed in them that theyre also now accepting money from people, are they donating it to a charity or to the NHS??
There are a huge number of people whose finances are totally unaffected by what’s going on. And people have the right to spend money how they like. I personally wouldn’t want to give mine to random YouTuber. BUT if I did who are you to say it should be donated? Why should they donate it? They aren’t running a charity channel. If people are stupid enough to send money that’s their choice. Brucey bonus for L&R.

Reactions: 3
There are a huge number of people whose finances are totally unaffected by what’s going on. And people have the right to spend money how they like. I personally wouldn’t want to give mine to random YouTuber. BUT if I did who are you to say it should be donated? Why should they donate it? They aren’t running a charity channel. If people are stupid enough to send money that’s their choice. Brucey bonus for L&R.
Agreed! Ive always had a bee in my bonnet about people paying these you tubers cash, but if they are stupid enough to do it in the first place, more fool them.

And it annoys me that they think they are important enough to warrant 'admin' staff on their social media pages. LOL. Dawn though, wtf is all that about. Its social media, not the house of commons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dawn has been admin on the group since it started. She made her presence known and how she was best buds with them at the very beginning.
They also made Alison admin who seemed to be almost like a constant cheerleader on every post made by anyone previously.
The group is very cliquey - a lot of casual one upmanship ‘oh we’ve just booked a fortnight here before we spend 3 weeks at this place’ type of thing.
I agree that it is up to people if they send money or things but think it’s utter madness.
I followed them since they had very few followers compare to what they have now and it pains me to say anything negative but can see the changes.
I

Dawn has been admin on the group since it started. She made her presence known and how she was best buds with them at the very beginning.
They also made Alison admin who seemed to be almost like a constant cheerleader on every post made by anyone previously.
The group is very cliquey - a lot of casual one upmanship ‘oh we’ve just booked a fortnight here before we spend 3 weeks at this place’ type of thing.
I agree that it is up to people if they send money or things but think it’s utter madness.
I followed them since they had very few followers compare to what they have now and it pains me to say anything negative but can see the changes.
I
It makes me sad when things start to change. I used to love watching other bloggers like KrispySmore but their constant needy posts, trying to sell merch that was awful and the moaning does my head it. If you can’t afford to go to Disney that’s fine, just move on and find another avenue. But I digress...

I hope they limit the ad stuff, especially as they don’t seem to need it. I don’t mind the T-shirt’s and amazon links. To be fair to them it’s stuff they shared for a while, it’s just now they’re making a tiny bit off it.For the amount they must receive it’s hardly worth bothering with.

Agreed! Ive always had a bee in my bonnet about people paying these you tubers cash, but if they are stupid enough to do it in the first place, more fool them.

And it annoys me that they think they are important enough to warrant 'admin' staff on their social media pages. LOL. Dawn though, wtf is all that about. Its social media, not the house of commons.
I ‘believe’ they have middle to high level management jobs in customer service. I think they are very wary of their social media/you tube life crossing over into their professional life. Soooo they seem to apply weird rules that control the things people say. The rules about not talking about other channels and groups it’s ridiculously over zealous. I think they have a tendency to take life too seriously. But having said all that I’m still a fan. Just little gripes. And I probably shouldn’t bother with the group because the admins annoy me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You see I would actually think more of them if they just admitted they wanted to do ads and crack on with it. They tie themselves up in knots stumbling over their words banging on about being transparent and go onto bumble on about the freebie acting weird.
I might be wrong but I don’t think the tshirts were marked as an ad on Insta but were marked on Twitter.
Luke was also very shirty about talking about their Club 33 visit. Almost like he wanted to say it’s none of your business.
Again, I don’t think they are doing it on purpose. But think about what you want/can say about ads and private stuff before you film.
I don’t think they were prepared to be so popular and I am glad they are but I think they like people blowing smoke up their arse a bit too much cos they haven’t been used to it before.
Again, I feel like I am kicking puppies talking about them 🙈

Reactions: 5
You see I would actually think more of them if they just admitted they wanted to do ads and crack on with it. They tie themselves up in knots stumbling over their words banging on about being transparent and go onto bumble on about the freebie acting weird.
I might be wrong but I don’t think the tshirts were marked as an ad on Insta but were marked on Twitter.
Luke was also very shirty about talking about their Club 33 visit. Almost like he wanted to say it’s none of your business.
Again, I don’t think they are doing it on purpose. But think about what you want/can say about ads and private stuff before you film.
I don’t think they were prepared to be so popular and I am glad they are but I think they like people blowing smoke up their arse a bit too much cos they haven’t been used to it before.
Again, I feel like I am kicking puppies talking about them 🙈
People do blow smoke up their arses, I think it happens to them all when they reach a certain level.
The club 33 thing was more obvious if you watch Pegsdodisney on Instagram. She’s their friend but she also goes out with Jeff the guy who played Chuck in goonies. Because of him she has access to Club 33. She’s taken them to the one in Orlando (Epcot) and California. She covers it in a much more human way, she says she can’t do video inside and can take limited photos. But she explains it better. They stumbled over it. And any of the footage of the day they spent in the park with Heather was so awkward. They were weird about being with a celebrity because they were clearly geeking out and feeling theyd got to hide more than was really necessary.

They are so lovely. And yes I feel like I’m kicking a puppy saying all this. But it’s part and parcel of doing a channel I suppose.

People do blow smoke up their arses, I think it happens to them all when they reach a certain level.
The club 33 thing was more obvious if you watch Pegsdodisney on Instagram. She’s their friend but she also goes out with Jeff the guy who played Chuck in goonies. Because of him she has access to Club 33. She’s taken them to the one in Orlando (Epcot) and California. She covers it in a much more human way, she says she can’t do video inside and can take limited photos. But she explains it better. They stumbled over it. And any of the footage of the day they spent in the park with Heather was so awkward. They were weird about being with a celebrity because they were clearly geeking out and feeling theyd got to hide more than was really necessary.

They are so lovely. And yes I feel like I’m kicking a puppy saying all this. But it’s part and parcel of doing a channel I suppose.
Thankyou! Glad I am not the only one who noticed! I kept meaning to look into Heather’s stuff a bit more but she seems a bit loud (but nice!) and not really my cup of tea. Have a lot of spare time just now 🤣 so will have a look later 👍🏻

I’m not on their Facebook group but kinda tempted to join now to see what it’s like!

I’m not on their Facebook group but kinda tempted to join now to see what it’s like!
You probably wouldn’t see the full force of the over zealous admins unless you post something deliberate. Because on the whole it’s a well behaved group. I love it for that reason and I’ve had so many questions answered there so quickly. But post something about another Vlogger or about another Facebook group and you’ll find it instantly deleted. Maybe post about the brogan Tate drama and see how long it takes??!!! (Evil laugh) 😂😂😂

It’s called L&R dreaming group.

I didnt know Karen and Rach were sisters. I thought they were a couple? Oops lol
You and me both at the start until I followed on Instagram 🙈 I was excited for some lesbian Disney content - representation and all that. Whoops!

• Haha
You and me both at the start until I followed on Instagram 🙈 I was excited for some lesbian Disney content - representation and all that. Whoops!
Make that three of us 🙈 I too thought they were a couple!!
I do like those two as well.

To be fair, before we had a child (and another on the way) we were spending an obscene amount of money a year on holidays. Now we spend an obscene amount of money on child care, baby stuff and toys! If we didn’t have children we would still be doing the same! Also didn’t spend much at home, lived like we were on the breadline.....then went on a Disney cruise!

So theyve just announced a collaboration with Magical Day Apparel 😒😒 could this be testing the waters for merch

So theyve just announced a collaboration with Magical Day Apparel 😒😒 could this be testing the waters for merch
Yeah saw this.... 😕
I think it says a lot that they haven’t uploaded recently.
They have zero content unless on holiday or a day out. Other similar disney vloggers are still managing.
I’ve just remembered the sponsored vlog they did to Chester Zoo - they had a totally different tone in it.
This is coming from someone who LOVED the very first vlogmas they did and couldn’t wait to watch every day.
I remember saying to someone else in the beginning about them and that they were my absolute favourites ever. They said wait n see if they get bigger and start to sell out & you will change your tune.
I am afraid they are right 🙁
Used to love watching a live but will give it a miss.
I think the FB group helped speed up the process definitely.

If they are testing the waters for merch I have no issues, I don't think they like vlogging in the UK for the most part, but there are other UK Disney YouTubers who are far worse

Reactions: 2
I'm not one for YouTube merch but I like the t-shirt they've made. It looks good but it's not obvious that it you are wearing YouTube merch unless someone else watches them too.

Reactions: 4
I know this is meant to be "rave", but anyone else think it's weird how they don't get nearly as much as hate as some other Disney vloggers about not posting about blacklivesmatters? When they really haven't said anything and are just constantly posting old holiday photos? Also, how lazy that they can't even produce new or of fun Disney related videos/photos in lockdown? Thatthey just have to post old photos? They've shown how boring they really are imo..... sure they might have good informative content about Disney World WHEN they're at Disney World, but there's no real substance to them? I dunno maybe its just me.

Reactions: 5