L&R dreaming. (Disney vloggers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the business class flights (club world/business is usually what they travel in, occasionally they do 1st class) they will probably pay between £500-£600 in taxes per person for a return to Orlando, Shanghai, Tokyo ect and then it’s just the avios and 2-4-1 voucher.

I know because I do it myself with the avios points, I’ve only done it for California and Tokyo though because economy tickets direct weren’t much cheaper! I’ve never done it for Florida because I can get a good deal usually.

however, they are gold and silver club members (I saw the tags on their suitcases in a vlog) so they must be earning the tier points through flying so I would expect that on occasion they do pay for the first or business class to get the tier points and to keep them gold/silver.

it pays off really because they get free seating, free additional luggage, free access to the lounge which has free alcohol and food ect...

They can be a bit boring sometimes, but they are growing on me and I am super envious of their trips! I love Disney!

Reactions: 2
Definitely agree with people saying about them being repetitive.

I'm currently watching their Shangai series for something different and it's very repetitive after the first day. I get it's a smaller park so there is less to do but the say the same things after each time the ride and point out the same things in the queue.
And one will say something and then there will be a jump cut and they will say the exact same thing.

I also start to get annoyed with the Alien obsession, it gets to the point where it seems forced. They don't have to point out Aliens everytime they see any, especially when they are in a toy story hotel!

I like them and their vlogs. They're not the most informative but they are fun to watch and I like that they go to different places but I do find myself skipping through big chunks of their videos.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely LOVED watching L&R but I had to stop. They’re vlog series are all the exact same.. it’s not exciting to watch anymore. They’ve overdone it. Same with Disney in detail (Victoria) loved watching her but her vlogs are all the same...

Reactions: 3
I’m very torn with these two cos I was extremely fond of them at one point and I know that they are essentially 2 very nice guys.
But I don’t know how the blatant flogging of Magical Day Apparal or whatever it’s called isn’t being marked as an ad? They have a discount code and receiving a hamper from them. Not sure how it works.

Im feeling the same way, unfortunately. A few reasons.... one being they have let the whole youtube get to their heads, (accepting money from 'fans', gifted items, AD's)

And another reason being, they decided to do the channel, I have replied to their stories and asked them questions in the past, and every single one of my DM's has been ignored. Then I found out they have friends to 'manage the admin' on their social media. C'mon guys youre not that important lol. They introduced their odd friend Dawn as 'admin to our social media'.

Weird.

Reactions: 1
Dawn jumps on anyone who dares mention another youtuber on the fb pages and demands that everyone respects L&R - no one was disrespecting them by mentioning something like ‘oh I saw that on a Tim Tracker vlog too’.
Yes they added someone else on as admin who seemed to practically live on the page.
Felt it was becoming v.cliquey.
I think they are right they are finally closing the PO Box but not for the reasons they are doing it for. I think it’s madness that anyone sends anything to anyone online who clearly isn’t short of a bob or two! Same goes for Tim Tracker who is finally opening mail from 2/3 years ago every week cos he is stuck for content. He doesn’t look the least bit arsed or appreciative of it when Jen is reading stuff out then they just abandon it n gab on about something else.

Are they also accepting super chat on the lives? I feel like that’s wrong? Maybe I just don’t see the hyped around donating to you tubers but these two seem to have a very comfortable lifestyle

Are they also accepting super chat on the lives? I feel like that’s wrong? Maybe I just don’t see the hyped around donating to you tubers but these two seem to have a very comfortable lifestyle
They were on the last one I watched but I don’t know if I missed any since then. I mentioned it a few posts up a couple of weeks ago I think it was.

Don't jump on me but I actually sent them a local tea before as they do enjoy tea, I met them 6 weeks later and they did thank me in person. I enjoy the real feel of the vlogs recently, let's face it it's not been an easy time for anyone

I don’t know why but I can just forgive these guys for being repetitive etc as they’re so wholesome and easy to watch haha I find them waaay more relatable that Victoria from Disney in Detail etc as they work full time so even their home vlogs are easier to relate with.

i really enjoy watching them even when they’re sat around doing naff all at home just cos they seem so genuine and lovely haha

Reactions: 6
I think they’re absolutely lovely. I’m a wee bit scared of Dawn tho haha. I really like when Karen bee and her sister Rach joins them. Also Natasha. They’re a fun crowd

As I keep saying I think they are basically 2 decent guys. I love the cats, watched all their vlogmas series’, home vlogs etc but the last home vlog they did - they should have just given it a miss - it’s okay to to be busy or not be bothered. It passed a few mins but was pretty dire. But then I feel for bad for saying that.
I also notice that they never mention their vlogger friends unless they are actually in their company or thanking them for something. They mentioned yesterday that it should have been travel day but when Karen mentioned it she said how she was sad cos missing out on seeing L&R and Rachel. Not the first time I have noticed that.

I think they’re absolutely lovely. I’m a wee bit scared of Dawn tho haha. I really like when Karen bee and her sister Rach joins them. Also Natasha. They’re a fun crowd
I didnt know Karen and Rach were sisters. I thought they were a couple? Oops lol

I didnt know Karen and Rach were sisters. I thought they were a couple? Oops lol
OMG can you not see the resemblance? 🤣
Karen shows her family quite a lot when on holiday with them or back home. She has a boyfriend called Jason but he doesn’t like being in the vlogs.

OMG can you not see the resemblance? 🤣
Karen shows her family quite a lot when on holiday with them or back home. She has a boyfriend called Jason but he doesn’t like being in the vlogs.
I hardly watched them but assumed they were a couple LOL.

I also notice that they never mention their vlogger friends unless they are actually in their company or thanking them for something. They mentioned yesterday that it should have been travel day but when Karen mentioned it she said how she was sad cos missing out on seeing L&R and Rachel. Not the first time I have noticed that.
I hadn't noticed, but I prefer not hearing about other vloggers in a vlog

Im feeling the same way, unfortunately. A few reasons.... one being they have let the whole youtube get to their heads, (accepting money from 'fans', gifted items, AD's)

And another reason being, they decided to do the channel, I have replied to their stories and asked them questions in the past, and every single one of my DM's has been ignored. Then I found out they have friends to 'manage the admin' on their social media. C'mon guys youre not that important lol. They introduced their odd friend Dawn as 'admin to our social media'.

Weird.
this is my first post, but felt drawn to write...about Dawn!!! OMG! Their facebook group rules are so over the top. I love them as YouTubers but Dawns involvement gives me the rage. She’s such a miserable cow.