Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Krispysmore and L&R dreaming don’t get mentioned much. do people watch them?
i love luke and rich! (l and r dreaming) they both have full time jobs and pay for all of their holidays themselves unlike some of the disney community (brogan tate) seem like a lovely down to earth married couple who produce great content for people holding down full time jobs, dare i say better content than people who do youtube full time.

Reactions: 15

Laur91

VIP Member
Can anyone see Rich whenever they look at Matt Hancock? 😂😂😂 I feel like they look quite similar!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Vlogmas Bingo Anyone?

Costa/Starbucks Xmas Menu
Picky Bits Dinner
Several Advent Calendars
Visit to ‘Privet Drive’ (if rules allow)
Disney room update
Latest expensive gifts from their disciples.
Perhaps a walk (counts as exercise) instead of a drive looking at lit up houses.
Jam & Toast tea this year instead of Biscuit Brew...
Something new Mickey themed for Luke
Something new Alien themed for Rich
Numerous close ups of Willow
The back end of Socks cos he’s shy.....
What’s for dinner....
Which mug today??
Disney Trivia as was such a hit last year!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i love luke and rich! (l and r dreaming) they both have full time jobs and pay for all of their holidays themselves unlike some of the disney community (brogan tate) seem like a lovely down to earth married couple who produce great content for people holding down full time jobs, dare i say better content than people who do youtube full time.
100% agreed with this. You can tell from Luke and Rich's YouTube how much they love Disney esp seeing them travel to so many Disney attractions that might be a bit overlooked in comparison to Orlando.

Shame it's a bit of a trend now to act OTT about Disney so you can get a free trip from ATD when there's YouTubers like Luke and Rich who produce quality content because it's their actual passion they spend their own hard earned money on.

Pop!91

VIP Member
I’ll add that the final nail in the coffin for me was when they started shilling their own tshirts and masks.
I always find that channels that were intended to just be a holiday diary, but then become commercial (Adam Hattan/lodge guys/disney in detail) just go down hill from the moment they start making money.

trips become a money-making and status thing, rather than a beloved family holiday, vacations start being taken for granted, and overall - the fun seems to disappear!

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I must admit I’ve enjoyed the last two vlogmas videos where they’ve traveled out. I just think the home ones are boring.

I feel like their talk of mental health is related to the fact that they couldn’t take their usual 4 luxury vacations. Welcome to the real world like the rest of us peasants...
this is so true! These people live for a new Disney trip every couple of months and it’s not healthy. I suppose it’s nice if you can afford it but if anything ever happens like job loss etc then they would find life absolutely miserable because they’ve never just enjoyed the normal simple things in life.

Laur91

VIP Member
Watching their new Florida planning video and these two just seem like the LOVELIEST men, honestly the thought and consideration they’ve put into taking their grandparents and mum away is just so lovely you can tell it means so much to them and also they’re so good with marking their videos with Ad/Gifted etc. Just bladdy love them! 😂

Reactions: 10

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I don’t get why they bother mentioning things like the environmentally friendly plastic bags in IKEA when they buy so much and use disposable cups at costa every day! We’ve all seen them buy loads of reusable cups and they always use the drive through so why not chuck a few in the car?!

Lola123

VIP Member
Why did they need to post they needed to call an ambulance? They don’t do home content? Haven’t vloged for months and are very private people? Sorry to hear he wasn’t well but I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Mixed messages in their stories....

1.Poor Disney Cast Member being laid off...
2.Oh look i’m pretending i’m on holiday with my fancy american chips
3.How you can help laid off cast members
4.Can’t wait to be back for the 50th next year....

If you are going to mention the plight of all the Disney cast members then do it with a bit more sincerity & respect.

nobrains

Used to love these two but feel they're changing and becoming less genuine. I understand they've been working throughout the pandemic at home but so have my fav vloggers Mr David and Mr Ian and they've still made content 🤷‍♀️ like they havent got time to vlog but can find the time to do vids to flog their merch 🤦‍♀️

I can really recommend David and Ian,they are really likeable, funny and upload good content all the time. They also take the time to reply/like commenters too. They deserve way more subs.

• Heart
I am actually excited about L&R vlogs starting back tonight. I know they have been tweeting that they are nothing fancy but no great editing etc but that has always been part of the charm for them. They do not strike me as the ones doing it for money or clout but sharing of trips.

I hope they don't dwell too long on the MCO airport complaints (assuming tonight will be travel day or pre-travel day) as I feel it has been said and done on their socials at the time. But will be interesting if they also feel the "magic" is gone if I understand it, they don't have any other trips booked up.

Catlady1972

Flogging the 15% BF discount for Magical Day Apparel I see. Includes those supposedly limited edition tshirts from the summer that 99% of sheep haven’t had a chance to even wear in a park yet.
This has really upset me. I got a Tshirt as they said it was limited time and it clearly wasn’t!

No vlog in 3 MONTHS! So incredibly rude, and the last one was to sell merch. I don’t know how they can sit there posting about vlogmas and throwback photos on Instagram. No shame at all ££££

Can’t wait for the ‘hey guys, been so busy with work, it’s been so tough, really hard in lockdown, but we are back to make a load of vlogs before Christmas to make as much money as we can from YouTube and more merch!’

Then vanish again until the next trip. I unsubbed last night. No respect for us at all. They just use us.

• Heart

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I used to be in the group but I left. That Dawn woman won’t let you even mention a shop to buy nice Disney stuff on, let alone another vlogger (even one that’s in their vlogs) I think they need to rethink their friendship with that tonic controlling woman.

I know a couple of my friends feel the same as me. No harm in making money from merch, but to not upload for 3 months and to vanish like that was extremely disrespectful to us viewers. I wish I could return my tshirt. I’m sure their vlogmas will do well but for me this year has shown me how lazy they are. How entitled they’ve sadly become. Whether you like him or not, at least Adam Hattan has done vlogs, others have done weekly home vlogs, a hello live here and there.. and even those Disney discussion people have done a live every Saturday to keep the Disney chat alive with multiple people.

These 2 are just idol and self absorbed. Took our money and ran. So very rude and I’m very upset by it.
Dawn thinks she is the boss. I said before on here I remember her ‘welcome’ post when the group started laying dow the law and how she was their best bud 🙄
Still would like to know what happened to the other mod Alison who vanished without trace. I don’t know if I missed anything or if all behind the scenes.
Definitely agree with everything you say.
Have you tried Mr David & Mr Ian? They are actually quite witty and like a bit of a carry on. Don’t pretend to be whiter than white. They have actually gained a larger following through lockdown and posted the other night that they know that people followed them because of their Disney content but thanked everyone for sticking with them and supporting their alternatives which currently is a weekly vlog every Saturday morning. It’s good for a wee chuckle!

Reactions: 9

Laur91

VIP Member
Oh man I’m so glad these two are back!! They’re just what I needed right now and I didn’t even realise haha even their intro music gave me the feels from their first Vlogmas. I just find them so relaxing and homely!

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I hate these ‘Oh aren’t the NHS wonderful’ posts. I’m not saying they aren’t - but it’s a veiled way of attention seeking. That’s another thing they like to make a meal out of - Rich’s illness. I am in no doubt that its unpleasant, painful etc but that only got spoken about after dropping numerous hints so that they got asked. They actually infuriate me - feel like I was totally sucked in by them. I see Amanda & Mitch have had a mention - wearing their merch 🙄

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t think we’ve heard from Adam Hattan, and whether he is still planning to go. I think his trip is October too.
oh that twat, he’d sell his granny for a trip, grab her mask and get on the first available flight.

• Haha
Not gonna judge anyone for their holiday eating habits 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do see what you mean about when they’re home, but even then... vlogmas I can understand because December is always very treat filled, and to be honest food & treats has been one of my comforts the past year too.